NAPZ

Started by koukouz mapperrecord holder
30/01/2010 03:22
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
koukouz mapperrecord holder30/01/2010 03:22

just a suspicion, let's talk about him?

kQbmigrecord holder30/01/2010 03:29

Hi, im napz. wtf is this? btw heres my config if anyone wants it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/j73h0o

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP30/01/2010 03:39

He cheats.

TlofT30/01/2010 06:43

i heard jump;waits in pubs.

WeMeRA30/01/2010 10:47

I do not think he is cheating.

kz[a] Hazard30/01/2010 10:56

how about you say what is suspicious, then people can discuss.

otherwise it'll just be a spam thread

w1zzrecord holder30/01/2010 11:33

I can't believe you koukouz.

OT : Not cheating

Bentonite30/01/2010 11:38

koukouz cheats KeltA cheats spr1n Cheats

NAPZ DOES NOT CHEAT

volte30/01/2010 11:53

evrybody who has a wr cheats

Tess30/01/2010 12:07

Originally posted by VOLTE :>
evrybody who has a wr cheats

That totally makes sense.

Remote30/01/2010 12:16

This makes no sense, he was fully checked when coldbhop was submitted (that's why the release had to wait a bit just because of his demo).
And maybe afterwards, wouldn't know.

Punk^30/01/2010 12:50

Originally posted by kz[a
Hazard]
how about you say what is suspicious, then people can discuss.

otherwise it'll just be a spam thread

+1

Pqst`30/01/2010 12:53

Originally posted by w1zz
I can't believe you koukouz.

OT : Not cheating


I bielieve you SherlocK. u strike again

sn00p mapper30/01/2010 13:03(edited 30/01/2010 13:03)

napz likez tits beside others

taka30/01/2010 13:05

sn00p you are one liar.I like tits too.

sn00p mapper30/01/2010 13:06

oh, my bad

Cobrex mapper Tournament #230/01/2010 15:04

if it's a poll bettween all kz players,i would say that maybe kelta is a cheater,even he dosn't,but it looks like.

Napz's demo on coldbhop looks cheated,but wtf .. if somebody makes a good wr,it dosn't mean that it's a cheater.

kafds30/01/2010 15:36

cheeter

kQbmigrecord holder30/01/2010 15:54

woot?? :o what cheat then? O_O

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/01/2010 15:55

NAPZ got checked, so does keltA.
No cheat.

Page 1 of 1