I can't see AMX messages

01/02/2010 23:55
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/02/2010 23:55

Hello there,

I'm using a Moviemaking.cfg with HLAE which hides everything but then when I open CS to play with a normal .cfg, I can't see AMX messages anymore...

It's really annoying, I'm randomly pushing a key when there's a votemap for example rofl

Do you have some ideas? :x

cahz0r Tournament #302/02/2010 09:58

if hud_draw 1 doesnt work then i dunno what else can cause this..

Dragon02/02/2010 12:19

maybe it has done some permanent changes, so just reinstall steam :)

xPaw mapper02/02/2010 13:32

Show moviemaking.cfg so we can see what was changed

doktor03/02/2010 07:31(edited 03/02/2010 07:32)

It's not a .cfg file, it should be a .res file in a folder named resource or something like that (maybe resource/ClientScheme.res), extract again the pack you installed and check its files.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/02/2010 15:34

hud_draw "0"
net_graph "0"
cl_observercrosshair "0"
bind f1 "mirv_recordmovie_start"
bind f2 "mirv_recordmovie_stop"
mirv_movie_filename "cstrike/Yohanz"
mirv_movie_fps "120"
mirv_sample_enable "1"
mirv_sample_sps "900"
mirv_matte_setcolor "0 255 0"
mirv_fx_skyhd "0"
gl_palette_tex "1" // Textures clearness: ON.
gl_picmip "0" // Textures smoothing: OFF.
gl_playermip "0" // Player models smoothing: OFF.
gl_round_down "0" // Texture degrading: OFF.
gl_spriteblend "1" // Valid AWP crosshair: ON.
gl_texturemode "GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR" // Trilinear filtering: ON.
gunsmoke // Guns smoke effect: ON.
hideradar // Radar: OFF.
hisound "1" // HQ sound: ON.
gl_overbright 1
cl_bob 0
cl_bobup 0
cl_shadows 1
gl_monolights 1
ati_subdiv 7
d_mipcap 0
d_mipscale 0
max_shells "500" // Shells: 500.
max_smokepuffs "500" // Smoke puffs: 500.
mp_decals "1000" // Decals: 1000.
net_graph "0" // Net Graph: OFF.
// Detail textures support: ON.
r_dynamic "1" // Dynamic effects: ON.
r_mirroralpha "1" // Reflective images: ON.
voice_enable "0" // Voice: OFF.
gl_round_down 0
gl_wireframe 2


Here is the moviemaking.cfg

I'm searching for other .res

Yamakasi03/02/2010 23:11

Probleme is here i think
" hud_draw "0" "

doktor05/02/2010 07:12

If your crosshair is also off, problem is hud_draw "0" yes.
Else, if you switch with your CFGs and if your crosshair is on, problem is something else.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/02/2010 11:05

hud_draw is on 1 when I play don't worry :)

I got everything, net_graph, hud, texts, only the AMX messages are missing :/

boom.dll10/02/2010 11:10

its a .res file that does all this... msg me this evening ndR and we'll sort it out :)

doktor10/02/2010 19:00

Here is default cstrike/resource/ files.
Check in you cstrike folde, none of them should exist since they are located in counter-strike.gcf
If any file exist, it means that it could be that one involved in your issue, just delete it or rename it in case you would need to use it again.

http://doktor.haze.free.fr/resource.zip

Nikša Jovanovic18/02/2010 00:48

C:\Programs\Steam\SteamApps\YOUR ACCOUNT\counter-strike\cstrike\resource

the file called TrackerScheme.res you need to delete it.

You probably solved this problem...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.