cg_cbblebhop_h
try the hard version :)
cg_cbblebhop_h
plz post your time, have phun
[ Edited ]
nice :D
added to the custom map sticky.
8:15 btw :E
n1 faker ... 192 first try :E
first station: 2:10 :P
5.31 after some trys.. :) very fun map
n1 n1 DHT- :)
made it to the surf part in 30 minutes but I couldn't do it.
5.31 after some trys.. :) very fun map
do you have a demo? I guess not, cuz you are always faster and better but never got a demo :/
damn its hard
faker: I can do a demo for u :) ?
and btw perfect run is like 2:XX So.. 5.31 isnt that good, or is it? lol
[ Edited Sat Sep 09 2006, 02:03PM ]
gj DHT- :)
ive made 7:xx :/
f_U DHT. I did 4:21 1 hook at the bhop lj :E:E:E:E g_G
5:24 no hook :E:E
[ Edited Sat Sep 09 2006, 03:33PM ]
:D :D Ye i know 5.31 is bad like hell :]
better than nothing DHT- ;)
uff very hard for me :) can somebody post demo?
[ Edited Sat Sep 09 2006, 03:57PM ]
n1 map :)
19:59 o_0
[ Edited Sat Sep 09 2006, 06:34PM ]
demo would be cool :P
Could not do the second part :E
check the climbers-germany record section, my (according to DHT- and zhady) uber bad ridiculous suck demo (8:15) is up there -.- (im proud of it anyway -.-)
Yea, forgot that faker :P
Don't listen to DHT- and zhady :D
Please log in to post replies.