Counter-Strike Pro Surfing : Worlds Best Surf

Started by Solarix
02/02/2010 21:07
Page 2 of 2
rK03/02/2010 20:05

weird that I have never done a surf war but you beat me xD

erii1k03/02/2010 21:38

Originally posted by rK
weird that I have never done a surf war but you beat me xD



weird it was when i was under fake nick called misstake ohh how coould u forget that bitch

rK03/02/2010 23:37

Originally posted by erii1k
weird it was when i was under fake nick called misstake ohh how coould u forget that bitch


1. pls hold your cool insults back for discussions with the kids on your level.

2.
Originally posted by rK
I have never done a surf war
[blockquote]google define:Never
not ever; at no time in the past or future[/blockquote]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/02/2010 01:03

Originally posted by erii1k
weird it was when i was under fake nick called misstake ohh how coould u forget that bitch


Calm down right now.
I won't repeat it...

erii1k04/02/2010 13:39

keep going with this lies ask kaffe he knows it
but k forget it ndr is the man

boom.dll04/02/2010 16:45

this song fucking owns! haha

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.