Pruno

Started by flexiboi
06/02/2010 11:30
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
flexiboi06/02/2010 11:30

His cj is standupcj, or looks like, and gstrafes, are standup gstrafes, which are only possible to do in aa100 perfectly.
Demos plx?

WeMeRA06/02/2010 13:28

what?

$iw06/02/2010 13:30

lol

Cola^06/02/2010 13:59(edited 06/02/2010 14:00)

lul:

kunqui06/02/2010 18:11

fail

TlofT06/02/2010 18:19

so basically he submitted, and xj accepted, a wr with 100aa on?

tronix06/02/2010 18:21(edited 06/02/2010 18:23)

i think he's talking about the movie which XJ accepted, and yes, he's right. Gstrafes were did on 100aa.

beuhnoix06/02/2010 18:34

yes he cheated.. I knew that.

pruno moviemaker06/02/2010 19:21

I did one trick again, go try before saying i'm a nooby cheater fu**ing noobs.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pqr62j

WeMeRA06/02/2010 21:14

No, they was not done on 100aa? :D

pruno moviemaker06/02/2010 21:17

My tricks were done on 10aa. and all other legal settings

tronix06/02/2010 21:18(edited 06/02/2010 21:20)

edit: ok, it's 10aa

kREWAN06/02/2010 21:31

nice

Puppey07/02/2010 01:33

close pls

TlofT08/02/2010 05:28

Originally posted by Lolz!
yes he cheated.. I knew that.


so..^^

Page 1 of 1