DeathAdder (3.5G or 3G)?

Started by cap1m;
07/02/2010 21:18
Page 1 of 1
cap1m;07/02/2010 21:18(edited 07/02/2010 21:19)

wich is better?

I wanna buy one of these two.
give your opinions, pl0x!

taka08/02/2010 03:34

i'd go for the 3.5 g, the only difference really is that it has 3500dpi while the first one has 1800. you won't quite see any difference while playings cs (dpi mostly affects pointer speed so with 3500 dpi you would normally use lower sens)

kafds12/02/2010 05:45

I recommend following kyaa's advice, but I'd just go for the cheaper (cheapest) one because I'm a poor little finnish boy.

Anyways, since this thread is about mice (heheh, mice, rofl) might I ask a stupid question similar to cap1ms? I'll ask it even if you didn't want me to ask it; which one is better; Logitech G5 or Logitech G500?

cap1m;17/02/2010 18:11

idk :(

aftermatch-_-18/02/2010 23:54

dunno my g5 scroll broke like 5 months ago and i havnt been jumping ever since yay. Its good but i guess that in my shit piss fucked up stink hole country the products are the most fucked up like below zero.. no wonder its bulgaria hehe

RMZ_bg21/03/2010 09:24

stop abusing Bulgaria you fuckin' little fool, learn some languages and go in another country where the "products" which are so important for ur jumping are in better quality and original

aftermatch-_-21/03/2010 09:36

ill do that as soon as i graduate, cant wait to get out of this shit. and i didnt say its "important for my jumping skills" retard, its just everything is fucked up in here. btw nice 1 month bump for nothing but nvm

maximaLz21/03/2010 11:02

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
btw nice 1 month bump for nothing but nvm


lmfao

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.