How do U feel after buying a new mouse

Started by 3T
08/02/2010 07:26
Page 2 of 2
Oddi^09/02/2010 05:30

Originally posted by teco
Originally posted by TlofT
60hz? is that like firewire? that doesn't exist otherwise lol.

numb, there are equations to keep all that stuff the same while changing dpi or windows, since windows isn't linear.


Hes joking duce.
My first mouse in kz was G1 (ownage), then mx518 (suck), then razer copperhead (worst), then G5 (best), then deathadder (second best).


I'm not joking ;) I tried it with a somekind of hz-monitor for mouse and it was constantly at 60 or 80...

nucLeaR09/02/2010 11:24

I felt well when i bought my G5, i did 252 block.
Then i sold it to my brother.
I jumped 253 block with random Logitech (~3 EUR)
I bought Razer Deathadder and i felt well 'coz i jumped 253 and 254 in first week.
Now i'm tired of longjumping :D

wombolombo10/02/2010 00:56

i feel like i just lost 40 dollars somehow

Nikša Jovanovic10/02/2010 11:07

buy me new mouse and i ll tell you how do i feel....

boom.dll10/02/2010 11:08

i feel awesome already and i didn't even buy a new mouse... i don't want to think what will happen when i do :o

Shady`20/02/2010 06:21

insane

zhady Tournament #220/02/2010 07:07

I feel like a king without a crown.

moonulica24/02/2010 23:55

like a boss!

ova25/02/2010 12:01

i use laptop touchpad, and its been the best so far

cC|Nikolaa25/02/2010 13:33

Originally posted by boom.dll
i feel awesome already and i didn't even buy a new mouse... i don't want to think what will happen when i do :o


capt obv! you ARE awesome!

(he gave me $10 just to post that one ^)

and yeaah, when I buy new hardware, the first thing to do is.. I try to break my lj rec!

DiDo-Grecord holder04/03/2010 17:52

I felt good :>

prof. chosen05/03/2010 20:38

you guys stupid much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Iy4kH05Y0

ova06/03/2010 19:15

Originally posted by NumB
I tried changing my mouse like a week ago by fof's suggestion.

It was like 4 days of configuring settings to match windows and in-game sensitivity/acceleration. And even the best results didn't pleas me.

Sure with new mouse I could jump 2 units longer cause of higher HZ, but when it comes to playing or jumping through some map - I do find it effecting my gameplay in a bad way.



current mouse always rocks, mx310 is win, but its a pain playing sandblock2 cuz of its weak senzor, it works at max 300hz, and when using it at 300hz it lags, so it affects climbing too.

ToraDora15/03/2010 00:46

Originally posted by chosen, gäh?
you guys stupid much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Iy4kH05Y0

THIS!

All the talk about different mouses and keyboards is just bullshit to make you buy expensive crap.

ivanbasso15/03/2010 01:26

Quote as ur head sculpture
:)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.