Trigger_Hurt for t's only

Started by kodeman mapper
13/02/2010 09:28
Page 1 of 1
kodeman mapper13/02/2010 09:28

Is it possible to in hammer to have a a trigger_hurt only affect one team. For example, a ct walks into a trigger_hurt which does not trigger it, but when a t walks into he is killed. This would be very helpful for my up coming map and I was wondering if it were possible.

I have already tried to tie a trigger_hurt with a game_team_master, but that doesn't seem to work. Any help would be great :D

Timmycakes mapper14/02/2010 05:13

ive asked the same question with no response or help kodeman lol D: i hope someone answers urs

spr1n mapper15/02/2010 17:33

as I know its not possible.

game_team_master doesnt work as master at all in counter-strike. it acts like relay and doesnt distinguish teams.

probably its caused by game_team_master relaetion with mp_teamlist wich stands for teams in hl, and not present in cs

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.