257_lj_akertiena

Started by stuff_x mapper
17/02/2010 19:58
Read-Only
Page 5 of 5
w1zzrecord holder18/02/2010 13:08

Originally posted by atomeN
oldschool stars back ?! :X before time zhady now bibo (happy)


It's said that he's from sweden and you keep saying it's bibo ? It's cheated so I guess the discussion is useless.

Shady`18/02/2010 14:14

cheated - he took 257 above 5 mins, he wasnt very happy, he didnt write any names/friends etc.
i dont think its legit

Oddi^18/02/2010 14:43

Originally posted by Shady`
cheated - he took 257 above 5 mins, he wasnt very happy, he didnt write any names/friends etc.
i dont think its legit


I'm rarely happy when I jump a block and I rarely write something after I have jumped a block lol

WeMeRA18/02/2010 14:51

LOL. :D

akse18/02/2010 15:12

Originally posted by Shady`
cheated - he took 257 above 5 mins, he wasnt very happy, he didnt write any names/friends etc.
i dont think its legit

So heat cheated in hid 256 lj demo too?

He just jumped, and that all.

faker mapper18/02/2010 15:16

If you want to officialize the world record please submit the demo. Once it is submitted it will be verified or the submitting user banned (if it was cheated).

Until then it's just speculation and assumptions ...

- closed -

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/03/2010 17:11

Just to tell that I spent 1 hour on the demo, I found slowmotion but I wasn't 100% sure about it.
eDark just told me I was, so now you know it was of course cheated with a slowmotion hack.

Page 5 of 5