[100aa] TehAbstraCt on hns_mie // HnS Movie

Started by TehAbstraCt
18/02/2010 01:52
Page 1 of 1
TehAbstraCt18/02/2010 01:52(edited 18/02/2010 02:06)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjq_oI7jk9E

edit FoF: renamed -> TehAbstraCt on hns_mie // HnS Movie - 100aa -> [100aa] TehAbstraCt on hns_mie // HnS Movie

qewi18/02/2010 11:40(edited 18/02/2010 11:47)

Why do you even name this a "HnS Movie"? Not a single hns-clip! Just 100aa jumps on a retarded map. Only watched it to see some hnsclips, but nope, no hns in there.

kREWAN18/02/2010 11:53

Originally posted by qewi
Why do you even name this a "HnS Movie"? Not a single hns-clip! Just 100aa jumps on a retarded map. Only watched it to see some hnsclips, but nope, no hns in there.

And it's aa100 ffs ;s

3ss18/02/2010 13:29

1st song is sweet. :)

TehAbstraCt18/02/2010 13:57

How else could I call it? Longjumps on a retarded map?

qewi18/02/2010 17:18(edited 18/02/2010 17:19)

It's just a jumpmovie? There's not any god damn hns clips in there. I honestly can't understand how you can think that that is a hns movie :-s

kREWAN well, I know, I even wrote that in my comment ;d

TehAbstraCt18/02/2010 20:02

Well it's only my second movie, still new to moviemaking, from now on I will call this type of movies jumpmovies, thanks for enlightining me :D

nucLeaR18/02/2010 22:00

TehAbstraCt - Jumping on hns_mie [AA 100].

qewi18/02/2010 22:31

Now when we're on the same page I can watch the movie for real. The edit was clean and simple, I like that. Looked like HLTV demos in some of the jumps(?).

About the jumps I can't really judge how hard they are since it's 100aa, but all of them are old and hns_ tagged maps along with awp_rooftops should be avoided from movies. Unless you actually know that you did find or make something incredible and not super random.

TehAbstraCt18/02/2010 22:44

Thanks for your comment, I greatly appreciate it, yes it is HLTV demo, cuz at that time I didn't know how to make campath without one and then I decided recording my demo in it.

tAST-_-22/02/2010 10:08

These jumps are easy at 10aa..

$iw24/02/2010 14:02

awesome :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.