[Handshow] candEE's handsshow

Started by candEE
19/02/2010 12:57
Page 1 of 2
candEE19/02/2010 12:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fawGPSd1O0
Demos u can find in youtube description. =)

|Hunter|19/02/2010 13:09

Nice dds :|. Gj for handshow :D.

GaNJaZ^19/02/2010 13:17

nice nice

nikitich moviemaker19/02/2010 13:21

uber :up:

aaapo19/02/2010 13:27

Nice duude. Except the #kzmap(s).fi typo :P

3ss19/02/2010 13:48

uber dds. :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/02/2010 14:03

Moved to the right forum.

Cola^19/02/2010 16:02

:p

kREWAN19/02/2010 16:14

kool !

Ggs`19/02/2010 16:30

my school ;) good job dude

fr1ggerX_x19/02/2010 19:01

machine DD guy :o =)

BAEVERN^19/02/2010 19:56

sweet! But u have to low sens for a 100aa player? :o

kREWAN19/02/2010 20:41

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
sweet! But u have to low sens for a 100aa player? :o

I also thought about that :p

beuhnoix19/02/2010 22:41

gj awsome movie D:

kimbie24/02/2010 22:14

Awesome candee, keep going with those dd's.

c0ld^24/02/2010 22:24

this handshow seems to be speed up, or is that done in purpose?

DiDo-Grecord holder24/02/2010 22:58

nice one!

prof. chosen24/02/2010 23:03

wtf at the first jump, imp!

Mittelfinger25/02/2010 01:42

I'm blind or u dding on arrows ?

candEE25/02/2010 11:49

Yeps. I'm dding with arrows :P

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.