[moved] Jumpstats!

Started by StenGah
21/02/2010 01:11
Page 1 of 1
StenGah21/02/2010 01:11(edited 21/02/2010 17:46)

Are there any stuff that can count all jumps, e.g Highjump, Weirdjump, CJ, DCJ, LJ etc. I only have a program that can count LJ only and I downloaded it from here, http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.532.

If I made the thread in the wrong section then a moderator can move it to the correct one.

Please help!

EDIT: You can close this thread now! The exolent thingy works! :DD

WownuK;21/02/2010 01:22

use jumpstats by exolent..

PD. this goes in scripting section i think

3ss21/02/2010 02:22

if i'm understand u right, here u go http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87906&highlight=jumpstats+exolent
LongJump
HighJump
WeirdJump
CountJump
Double CountJump
Multi CountJump
Drop CountJump
BhopJump
Drop BhopJump
Standup BhopJump
Drop Standup BhopJump
LadderJump
LadderBhop

WownuK;21/02/2010 04:51

that's what i was talking about! xD

StenGah21/02/2010 12:33

I have downloaded that before but I don't have a file called plugins.ini...

Punk^23/02/2010 19:46(edited 23/02/2010 19:46)

.

rogikisac02/05/2010 15:18

can someone give me xj stats BUT not for freaking "STEAM

nucLeaR02/05/2010 15:32

No steam No support.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.