ProKreedz Help Thread

Started by faker mapper
07/09/2006 19:42
Page 2 of 21
(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy08/12/2006 07:06

then bind something to "amx_off;wait;kill" :P
maybe that works

STI-ScorpioN13/12/2006 23:24

Edit prokreedz.sma file, find and delete it:

[blockquote]public deathmsg() {
new victim = read_data(2)
set_task(0.5,"respawn",100+victim)
}
[/blockquote]

It has helped ?


[ Edited Wed Dec 13 2006, 11:25PM ]

Dogos^14/12/2006 01:07

Ok but... where is the file prokreedz.sma ?
the ony file i have is prokreedz.amxx...

btw, ur bind help jimmy.. but if i can delete it i would be better =)





[ Edited Thu Dec 14 2006, 01:11AM ]

STI-ScorpioN14/12/2006 15:08

Download >> ProKreedz.zip <<

Download ->
delete line ... [my post] ->
copy you prokreedz.sma to (game dir)/addons/amoxmod/scripting/ ->
Compile = run (game dir)/addons/amoxmod/scripting/compile.exe ->
copy file (game dir)/addons/amoxmod/scripting/compiled/prokreedz.amxx to (game dir)/addons/amoxmod/plugins/ ->
open (game dir)/addons/amoxmod/config/plugins.ini ->
add line: prokreedz.amxx and save ->
done, Run CS :)

[ Edited Thu Dec 14 2006, 06:00PM ]

Dogos^14/12/2006 17:12

Done.. but when i deleted the line and change prokreedz.amxx file.. the plug-in doesn't work =s i dun understand where to put prokreedz.amxx line because i tryed in addons/amoxmod/config/config.ini but it doesn't work =s

STI-ScorpioN14/12/2006 17:50

OMG my error - sorry

[ ... ] open (game dir)/addons/amoxmod/config/plugins.ini - no config.ini [ ... ] - Sorry :(

Dogos^14/12/2006 20:11

Well it works auto-respawn is now off..
But... the godmode isn't working now ! =/
Any idea why ? if not no problem... thanks anyway

STI-ScorpioN15/12/2006 00:03

write in console:

kz_godmode 1 = godmode ON
kz_godmode 0 = godmode OFF

/ restart server = Secondary inscription


else, edit prokreedz.sma file and chage line #58:

kz_godmode = register_cvar("kz_godmode","1") - ON
kz_godmode = register_cvar("kz_godmode","0") - OFF

/ restart server = without changes


else, write in (game dir)/server.cfg:
kz_godmode 1 - ON
kz_godmode 0 - OFF

/ restart server = without changes

// Sorry for my english, I try as I can.
PS. It test my version ProKreedz++.amxx
[ Edited Fri Dec 15 2006, 12:08AM ]

Dogos^15/12/2006 16:17

Done but thats no the problem.. the thing is that godmode doesn't work when i delete that line.. no changes if i put kz_godmode 1 then 0... i know how to activate it but it doesn't work

STI-ScorpioN15/12/2006 17:06

fuck , my error nr. 2 :D

Edit prokreedz.sma file, find and delete only RED line, no all :D:

[blockquote]public deathmsg() {
new victim = read_data(2)
set_task(0.5,"respawn",100+victim)
}
[/blockquote]

goodmode ON !! auto-respawn OFF
if you write in console "kill" = you dead, else bind it ( bind "x" "kill" )
If you play selt then respawn is enabled for 3-4 second ( standard )


// Sorry for my english, I try as I can.


[ Edited Fri Dec 15 2006, 05:34PM ]

Dogos^15/12/2006 17:39

Niceee :P It works !

Thanks a lot !

agon23/12/2006 19:26

need some little help. my hook works only on the first map i play, when i change map it sais: you have no acces to this command :S help plz

g-nowein27/12/2006 02:55

hi
i use
AMX Mod X RUN - amxmodx_mm.dll v1.71
and when i check the 3 amxx data there come:
[ 65] unknown unknown unknown prokreedz.amxx bad load

but the other 2 are running. What i have done wrong?

STI-ScorpioN27/12/2006 23:23

[scuim]
Do you have acces to amxmodmenu after you get message: " you have no acces to this command "? If not, that is amxx bug, I think you should update your amxxmod to the newest version

irru12/01/2007 19:28

I try to give my friend the ability to use +hook on my server.
I(serverowner) can use it without problem.

The correct typing should be this one:

kz_hook (ADMIN_KICK)
- gives/removes ability to use hook

But when I give it too him it just says "[Prokreedz] The Admin XXX has removed your ability to use hook". I tried all of them (name|#userid|steamid|@ALL).
How do I make this work?

trb12/01/2007 21:13

kz_hook "playername" "ON" don't work? O.o

darkwillow14/01/2007 12:29

Hi,

The plugin works perfectly, only I have one question. When I start the timer, normally you will see your time. Is this possible with this plugin? I would always like to see how much time has passed since I pushed the start button.

ichirou14/01/2007 14:19

it shouldn't be that hard to do that with some modification of this plugin. If you're familiar with any type of coding amxx or c++ or anything.. it shouldn't be too hard to edit the .sma file to fit your needs and recompile it.

So if you know some coding, first check how you code "output text" into cs, and then find the variable that contains time and just print it out every second.

Fatalis14/01/2007 14:44

It's already in the plugin.
Line 212 prokreedz.sma
Enable it on the prokreedz menu.
[ Edited Sun Jan 14 2007, 02:46PM ]

darkwillow14/01/2007 15:51

But when I enable it in the menu, the timer is just above the crosshair, and really in the way :(

Almost every server I play on, has the timer enabled without having to go to the menu, and also it is much higher in screen.

Ok I see in the prokreedz file, the following print_center. Can I change this to print it more on top in the middle, and is there a way to always enable to show the timer?
[ Edited Sun Jan 14 2007, 03:54PM ]

Page 2 of 21

Please log in to post replies.