ProKreedz Help Thread

Started by faker mapper
07/09/2006 19:42
Page 7 of 21
Fatalis30/04/2007 11:23

Not tested.

Make global variable:
new bool:fullupdate[32];

Put this anywhere in plugin_init():
register_clcmd("fullupdate", "cmdFullUpdate", -1, "");

Paste this as a new function:
public cmdFullUpdate(id)
{
fullupdate[id-1] = true;
}

Add this to the top of resethud(id)
if( fullupdate[id-1] )
{
fullupdate[id-1] = false;
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;
}

Add this to the bottom of resethud(id):
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;

t4l07/05/2007 05:37

I use prokreedz + prokreedz hook , how to make this :

-Gives players the hook when they press the button (stop) and have finished the map.
-Takes the hook from them if they have finished and decides to climb again , when they press the button (start)
Sry 4 my bad english

Dogos^12/05/2007 05:42

Not tested.

Make global variable:
new bool:fullupdate[32];

Put this anywhere in plugin_init():
register_clcmd("fullupdate", "cmdFullUpdate", -1, "");

Paste this as a new function:
public cmdFullUpdate(id)
{
fullupdate[id-1] = true;
}

Add this to the top of resethud(id)
if( fullupdate[id-1] )
{
fullupdate[id-1] = false;
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;
}

Add this to the bottom of resethud(id):
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;

fatalis


didn't work for me :confused:
any other solution to "you already have one!" -.-

Fatalis12/05/2007 15:09

It worked for me.

BoOnSpoOn19/05/2007 15:42

Hello ^^ It's me again with a new problem :D
I use a modded ProKreedz and one function is, that I have a VIP Model. If I write amx_off and record a demo or just jump, I still have the VIP Model and if kz_adminglow is 1 and I glow, I still glow after writing amx_off. How to make, that my model and the glowing etc is removed, that ProKreedz is completly disabled ? Without doing the following :
amx_pausecfg stop ProKreedz
amx_pausecfg save
restart
[ Edited Sat May 19 2007, 03:45PM ]

Dogos^19/05/2007 17:52

mmm i have a question..
How to unable the prokreedz timer ?
What line/s i have to delete ?
Thx..

PrEn1uMz31/05/2007 15:39

you have to delete from line 1102 to line 1289.
and also delete line 120, 121, 122, 123

aKe.01/06/2007 15:27

Hi. I need lil change at prokreedz.amxx. When I write /reset, only me can see it but, when I write /start everybody can see it and somebody flooding it. Can anybody tell me how can I change it? Thanks.
(sry for my eng :) )

[ Edited 06/03/07 - 00:20:56 ]

Dogos^03/06/2007 06:02

you have to delete from line 1102 to line 1289.
and also delete line 120, 121, 122, 123

PrEn1uMz

Can you tell me exactly what i have to delete ? cuz i cant find the lines.. even using the line searcher it shows lines that have nothing to do with the timer...
thanks..

spr1n mapper06/06/2007 11:44

how is it possible to define scout useage when timer is on ?
for example for cheat detect section

ps, thnx for attention
[ Edited 06/06/07 - 11:45:44 ]

PrEn1uMz06/06/2007 14:32

line 1191
after usedbutton[id-1] = false

add

if ( user_has_weapon(id, CSW_SCOUT) )
{
if ( timer_started[id-1] )
{
detect_cheat(id, "Scout")
}
}
[ Edited 06/06/07 - 14:33:15 ]

electron22/07/2007 02:44

I have set up that setstart plugin and it works very nice. (had to delete from prokreedz to keep hp)

But i wonder, how can i set it up so that the timer/checkpoints gets reset when i press the start button? (or when i write /start)

Thanks! =)

QviX23/07/2007 10:13

I have a question. What sould I do when I edit the .sma file so that when you type "/menu" or "/kreedz", the "Show Timer" option is enabled from the beginning so you dont have to enable it to see your timer status? :confused:

SchlumPF25/07/2007 03:21

@electron
change line 1132
if((equal(entname,"counter_start") || equal(entname,"clockstartbutton") || equal(entname,"firsttimerelay")) && !timer_started[id-1]) {
to
if((equal(entname,"counter_start") || equal(entname,"clockstartbutton") || equal(entname,"firsttimerelay")) && reset_checkpoints(id) && !timer_started[id-1]) {

@QviX
change line 789
showtimer[id-1] = false
to
showtimer[id-1] = true

electron25/07/2007 23:01

Thanks PaPa SchlumPF!

Now if you (or someone else could help with this).

Whenever you/i write /start, you get teleported the timer (yay), however. /start gets printed in the chat. Which is annoying if it's a hard map and you type /start all the time..

Thanks =)

puppetz mapper26/07/2007 19:23

Hey, when I try to compile the new editings to prokreedz.sma, I get this error:

/home/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/phpYhRlaW.sma(1130) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

1 Error.
Could not locate output file /home/groups/amxmodx/public_html/websc3/phpYhRlaW.amx (compile failed).

What is that about?

kosiuko mapper03/08/2007 00:24

hello

how do i make the prokreedz top10 take 15 players instead of 10, and ho do i make it not to repeat the name at the top 15

thanks.

SchlumPF03/08/2007 04:26

@PuppetZ^
pls give me the whole function in which the error is

@electron
i wanted to know that too... when i know how to fix that i will tell u :P

@kosuko
remove ur whole top10 function with this
http://xyz.ampaste.net/68283
it is not tested but should work

electron03/08/2007 09:38

I have made it so that /start isn't show (thanks to puppetz).

It's a very stupid fix though.. I have clim_timer plugin running, but i'm not using it... (it prevents /start from being shown)

el

spermis06/08/2007 21:21

Could someone say how to do that if you click on the start button it automatically restarts timer and checkpoints, so you dont have to type .reset?

Page 7 of 21

Please log in to post replies.