[100aa] mDi - 3 Gstrafes on MIE! xD

Started by mDi1
27/02/2010 17:52
Page 1 of 1
mDi127/02/2010 17:52(edited 27/02/2010 17:52)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbRGX_wFz8

SUbSCRIBE please! :(
and comm !

gen4y27/02/2010 18:10

100aa

mDi127/02/2010 18:32

yea .. :D

list3K27/02/2010 19:07

Originally posted by gen4y
100aa


+1

oh pump the jam!

akse27/02/2010 19:16

move it to right forum!

nikitich moviemaker27/02/2010 19:29

damn, i love the first song.
but u know, i hate those hns maps, and i hate that there was a jump, then a black screen for a 10 seconds, then campath, again 10-second black screen, etc. too long.

nucLeaR27/02/2010 21:46

yeah 3 jumps 2 minutes 100 aa, wrong forum posted in

mDi127/02/2010 22:03

I know I did long,
but .. =)

chip28/02/2010 01:42

Watching the same jump in 20 different movies arent fun. Still - gj

prof. chosen28/02/2010 02:53

PUMP UP THE YAM

mDi128/02/2010 09:46

Originally posted by chip
Watching the same jump in 20 different movies arent fun. Still - gj

thanks! :)

WeMeRA28/02/2010 11:52(edited 28/02/2010 11:53)

gj, tough 100aa did just watch the first clip and then I shut it down!!!

DiDo-Grecord holder28/02/2010 13:10

mDi cooppied from mgD?

mDi128/02/2010 18:36

No, MDI stands for my name =D

Nitsuga28/02/2010 22:20

fake

NeYoXDDD28/02/2010 23:14

well you shouldnt post here aa100 movies... and how can we now that u dont use dd script ?

mDi101/03/2010 06:57(edited 01/03/2010 06:57)

If I was the script I guarantee that AWP gave it all :P

mDi101/03/2010 19:28

Other opinions? :D

NeYoXDDD03/03/2010 10:20

other opinion would be to stop posting aa100 movies here!

FoF mapper03/03/2010 12:51

mDi1: please read rules before posting your movies.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.