Search for movie maker

Started by ^T3DY^
28/02/2010 21:20
Page 1 of 1
^T3DY^28/02/2010 21:20

If someone is interested, then send me a message.
Please with out Flood.

rK01/03/2010 15:04

I doubt you will get at least one message

kafds01/03/2010 15:38

If I was a moviemaker, I'd definitely contact you because you, sir, are famous! Ask kz-pictures!

^T3DY^01/03/2010 16:21

Originally posted by kafds
If I was a moviemaker, I'd definitely contact you because you, sir, are famous! Ask kz-pictures!

lol :D i'm not famous :D t3dbundy is famous :D

pruno moviemaker01/03/2010 17:58

how many tricks have you ?

^T3DY^01/03/2010 18:27

now i have 18 demos.

pruno moviemaker01/03/2010 18:34

I can if you want

^T3DY^07/03/2010 00:28

again search moviemaker. who will be this lucky man? :D

dArKRO07/03/2010 09:05

U are the lucky man if someone choose you...but somebody already did it ) why are u looking for another moveimaker ??

^T3DY^07/03/2010 12:50

because pruno, at this moment don't have time for moviemaking, and i'm searcing mm

^T3DY^07/03/2010 14:13

dude, i don't want to another people look my demos.
I have only ladder jumps. Almost all new. U can see my skill in my last movie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjIO17MxtMU

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.