Broken link

Started by Dacca
28/02/2010 22:42
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Dacca28/02/2010 22:42

I can't download Fact or Fiction - Nomadic Mind from the movies section. It says that I don't have permissions to do it.

I have reported using a Report broken download function about one week ago, but it hasn't been fixed.

beuhnoix28/02/2010 22:55

I think XJ admin never upload this movie on his FTP, you can only watch it with own3d.tv .

Admin correct me If I'm wrong but I don't thinks D:

Punk^28/02/2010 23:08

I made an admin aware of some movies were not available for download sometime ago, never got a response.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/03/2010 00:27

It's not a bug, it's the way we found to enable several movies on own3d.tv without uploading them on our FTP.

Everytime you see this message, it's only because we didn't upload it on our FTP, since it's meant to be shown only through own3d.tv Stream :)

faker mapper01/03/2010 02:32

A little spoiler: We might buy another server soon that allows us to make all movies available via FTP Download (the movies that are not available at th moment will be available for VIP user then).

Punk^01/03/2010 03:11

Originally posted by ndR
It's not a bug, it's the way we found to enable several movies on own3d.tv without uploading them on our FTP.

Everytime you see this message, it's only because we didn't upload it on our FTP, since it's meant to be shown only through own3d.tv Stream :)

Aha, alright. Just nice to know why :)

Originally posted by faker
A little spoiler: We might buy another server soon that allows us to make all movies available via FTP Download (the movies that are not available at th moment will be available for VIP user then).

and cool. I gotta buy VIP sometime.

Page 1 of 1