Yellow stripes Knife Model
Started by vilaca-
02/03/2010 13:01
Page 1 of 1
vilaca-02/03/2010 13:01
So I saw it in a movie one of this days and kinda want it.
can't seem to find it anywhere...
thaks, bye
preZ02/03/2010 16:00
You can get it at Aries-Films
Here is direct link to the models, ( I had to download and upload them on another site because you need to fill out a survey on aries now:S )
Download @ Sendspace
Models by w0rms.dll
Here is direct link to the models, ( I had to download and upload them on another site because you need to fill out a survey on aries now:S )
Download @ Sendspace
Models by w0rms.dll
Skizo_
02/03/2010 18:51
omg it's hot!:D
fizik03/03/2010 15:02
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/67272
or this,including all guns with longsleeved hands. if you just want the knife you should just take v_knife or whatever its called :F
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.