[100aa] mDi on awp_mie!

Started by mDi1
02/03/2010 22:19
Page 1 of 1
mDi102/03/2010 22:19

Hi, this is my new video on the known map awp_mie :D
I hope you will like .. :)
Streaming : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gOSlsrz_4

qewi02/03/2010 22:39(edited 02/03/2010 22:41)

No special edit, overplayed shitmap, used songs, old and easy trickjumps and on top of that you used 100aa.

I'm the bad guy saying exactly what I think today, sorry!

FoF mapper02/03/2010 23:28

mDi1: please post demos, because seems this is a 100aa movie and it is posted in a wrong section.

BAEVERN^02/03/2010 23:57

just same old same old.

+1 qewi, sorry.

- nympho -03/03/2010 01:36

much much better then this is possible with 100aa

mDi103/03/2010 10:14(edited 03/03/2010 10:15)

Este aa100
OK? :|
The next movie is gonna be aa10
I Promise! =D

NeYoXDDD03/03/2010 10:16

mdi stop it with this aa100 movies please!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.