again need help :|

Started by kopa
03/03/2010 07:15
Page 1 of 1
kopa03/03/2010 07:15

Hey again, sorry about this theard why? because i spam. nobody call in CAMPATH about Moving counter strike avatar can you help me ? :grr:

w1nston03/03/2010 12:31

sorry didn't understand the question..

kopa03/03/2010 13:21

Moving avatar like ndR

sparkEE03/03/2010 13:59

he means ".gif" avatar moveing picture

boom.dll03/03/2010 14:26

soooo... you want to make an avatar like ndR's right?
are you having problems making the campath? or rendering it as an animated file?!

kopa03/03/2010 16:08(edited 03/03/2010 16:09)

yes, i have problem rendering it as an animated file.

preZ03/03/2010 17:08

I use Ulead Gif Animator.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/03/2010 21:49

I personaly use Camtasia Studio 6 :)
I rendered the clip in uncompressed .avi, opened it with Camtasia and saved it in .gif with the best quality available :)

preZ03/03/2010 22:57

And what resolution did the uncompressed file have?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/03/2010 00:48

1280*720 as the raw sequence :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.