Error after Decompiling

Started by Jenson
07/03/2010 18:14
Page 1 of 1
Jenson07/03/2010 18:14

Hey guys, i got a big problem. At the moment im doing some "Remakes" of the old wh_maps like Wh_dust2 ect. So far ive done wh_nuke, with lots of more bangs than the old one. I fixed some walls, bugs and so on. NOW im trying to do wh_inferno BUT I got 2 big problems:
1: The decompiler crashed, so i used another version and it worked so i think its fixed
2: When Im trying to open the .map file the Hammer Editor (v3.5) crashes [For your information, >Number< solids were not loaded...] -> crash.

I tried it with crafty to open (.map file) and it just worked 1 Time. The 2nd Time was just a black Screen displayed.
So guys i dont know how to solve that problem. Its just Inferno, the other maps are working fine. Maybe someone got a working decompiled (1.6) version of de_inferno. I would be really Thankfull.

greetz Jenson.

dEMolite mapper08/03/2010 19:27

There arent any sourcefiles of it, just reworks. Decompiling should be only there to learn the entitys.

If you really want to make a remake of those nicely maps get in touch with the original author.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.