settings, guides? well...

Started by GaNJaZ^
09/03/2010 01:23
Page 1 of 1
GaNJaZ^09/03/2010 01:23(edited 09/03/2010 01:24)

Hello!
Maybe im to tired and im totally noob at edit movies.
but i would love to learn ;)
is there any guide with the right settings in virtualdub, mirv and vegas?
Well in cs to if its poss, i mean all the commands start and stop bindnings in hlae and that kinda things?
i thought i saw a thread with some bout that but i dont find it..
(my english sux)
appreciate serious answers ;D
thx

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/03/2010 02:24

I personally learnt with:

1. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?155404

Just set your graphic card settings to the maximum before taking out a clip.

GaNJaZ^09/03/2010 02:34

Originally posted by ndR
I personally learnt with:

1. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?155404

Just set your graphic card settings to the maximum before taking out a clip.

thx :)

w1nston09/03/2010 11:56

http://www.pgl.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=46512

Lazze09/03/2010 14:44

Originally posted by w1nston
http://www.pgl.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=46512


U win sir. That tutorial was totaly gold for me when i started.

rK09/03/2010 16:54(edited 09/03/2010 16:55)

Originally posted by w1nston
http://www.pgl.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=46512


actually Ive never learned anything from guides or tutorials but I really recommend this one since I found it some year ago. It offers a wide explanation of every important step before and after editing.

st0ka07/05/2010 11:19

I had a tougher learning curve since there were no tuts available (at least no technical stuff that gets you started), only effects and stuff. So, I had to deal with most of the problems myself which made me a pretty good "troubleshooter". The ability to solve your problems on your own will prove invaluable later on, trust me on that. Gotta love psh for telling me about resolution and stuff, though! When I started moviemaking, I didn't even know what resolution was. =D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.