bolted WR's (When new rule comes)

Started by volte
09/03/2010 23:22
Page 2 of 2
Remote11/03/2010 07:05(edited 11/03/2010 07:07)

Originally posted by Punk^
Off-topic: I hate your nick brendo, it's almost invisible!

It's like irritating and hard to notice? :D
Sincere apologies sir.

Originally posted by VOLTE :>
lol? the >00:15 demos will only get beaten 2-3 times...

and then everything will change back to the normal system, but still decimal... then its only irritating... i mean if some1 beats a 4:30 wr with a 4:21 time... then isnt decimal time is as wayne as if a bag of rice falls down from a table in china


just my 2 cents

I'm sorry but - what? And why do you come up with this anyway?

Nikša Jovanovic11/03/2010 10:54(edited 11/03/2010 10:55)

03:13.29
would be better...

knoxville11/03/2010 10:58(edited 11/03/2010 10:59)

No bold! Looks weird.

faker mapper11/03/2010 11:40

I think no bold is needed, I already got used to the new look after 1 day.

Just focus your eyes on where the . is ;)

Punk^11/03/2010 13:32(edited 11/03/2010 13:33)

Originally posted by â–‘
Originally posted by Punk^
Off-topic: I hate your nick brendo, it's almost invisible!

It's like irritating and hard to notice? :D
Sincere apologies sir.

Exactly! :p

omilo11/03/2010 17:49

Originally posted by knoxville
No bold! Looks weird.


Agreed.

kQbmigrecord holder14/03/2010 16:47

lol i tried to see how it would look here is how: http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6919/96787577.png

kyser14/03/2010 17:15

Originally posted by NAPZ#kkzfanclub
lol i tried to see how it would look here is how: http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6919/96787577.png

no bold!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.