Looking for a lost map xD

Started by AverageFreak
10/03/2010 09:12
Page 1 of 1
AverageFreak10/03/2010 09:12

Hey, there was a map called bkz_attic that got submitted and denied a long time ago, and the rmf of which got lost when i changed my computer. I'm thinking, does anyone (map-admin) still happen to have the .bsp of that map around? If so, i'd be very grateful, i recently got some ideas about it and im thinking of remaking it. :>

WeMeRA04/04/2010 21:26

Proablly no1 has it anymore. :P

kREWAN07/04/2010 02:22

Of course someone has it, the question is who ? o.O

Punk^07/04/2010 04:07

I remember xpaw asking for a map he submitted long time ago, and the admins still had it. Might be the same case here?

xPaw mapper07/04/2010 09:35

Originally posted by Punk^
I remember xpaw asking for a map he submitted long time ago, and the admins still had it. Might be the same case here?

Thanks omilo :up:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.