My waterfalls are broke.

Started by pLANE mapper
09/09/2006 06:22
Page 1 of 1
pLANE mapper09/09/2006 06:22

I am trying to add some really nice unique waterfalls to my map that I will be working on for the next month so I set them up correctly using func_conveyor and I wanted to see how they looked in game so I compiled map and checked it out. But here is what I see.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8066/prob1yb4.jpg

There should be multiple waterfalls falling from that hole in the ceiling. I tried with it with transparency on 55 and 255. Both same effect, nothing appears in game.

This is what it should look like. Hammer view.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6144/prob1hammergb5.jpg

Im not sure if im making a really stupid mistake so to be sure I checked out the waterfall tutorial on this site and I had already done everything the same.

Any ideas whats up? Only thing I can think of is the fact that I used the clipping tool on them. Does that effect it?

Pf0llz0r mapper09/09/2006 10:24

is the watertexture in the waterfall "scroll" ??
Func_Conveyor needs a scroll texture too work, hope u understand me o.O

inSaaaNe09/09/2006 12:44

post your entity settings from teh waterfall pls

pLANE mapper09/09/2006 20:55

[blockquote]is the watertexture in the waterfall "scroll" ?? [/blockquote]

I knew it was something rediculously stupid! Yea I wasnt using a scroll texture. Thanks Pf0llz0r.

Ill try to be less of a n00b next time. :rolleyes:

Topic solved.

theL0w^09/09/2006 21:10

use scrool texture... dont use !name... i have this error too, but fixed :)

Pf0llz0r mapper14/09/2006 18:23

[blockquote]is the watertexture in the waterfall "scroll" ?? [/blockquote]

I knew it was something rediculously stupid! Yea I wasnt using a scroll texture. Thanks Pf0llz0r.

Ill try to be less of a n00b next time. :rolleyes:

Topic solved.

pLANE


np , hehe I had the same prob sometime ago :o

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.