kzus_emblem **UPDATE** DL Link Included

Started by Timmycakes mapper
11/03/2010 18:21
Page 2 of 3
Godlajk15/03/2010 09:06

Dubai got the most awesome architechtural buildings. They are weird and at the same time awesomely nice. I like this project, looks awesome!

Fanas15/03/2010 14:29

Great and some never before seen jumps, superb architecture; nice, light theme.

My suggestions: make "borders" to the map and change the 1.5 gravity text, the colors doesn't fit (maybe make them lighter).

k a f f e e15/03/2010 20:51

oh that was the best new map i ever played, just genius in every way

xPaw mapper15/03/2010 21:14

This map is great! I didnt like those parts with 1.5x gravity and drop bhops, wich i found random and more likely for fun-mini-map, but not for main map.

And teleport to not-mini secret room is harr: http://i39.tinypic.com/2me5mhz.jpg

Timmycakes mapper15/03/2010 22:15

ya i already made the drop bhops easier. as for the 1.5 grav parts, they are not being changed sorry lol

cahz0r Tournament #315/03/2010 22:41

i have one suggestion: integrate the timer in the map, because it doesn`t look realistic http://i40.tinypic.com/2csj76d.jpg staying on that (old fashioned)platform.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/03/2010 22:59

Clouds are great! No reason to abandon them :)

Timmycakes mapper15/03/2010 23:28

@cahzor:
but it gives it that old school feel D: but i suppose i can integrate the timers somehow...i was never good at that though lol ><

TheCracker16/03/2010 09:57

Originally posted by Timmycakes
ya i already made the drop bhops easier. as for the 1.5 grav parts, they are not being changed sorry lol


Make them 1.4 gravity or something.
As I said, at the moment they are more frustrating then really contributing to the map.

Also change the slide part please, it is a little too hard in comparison to the rest of the map.

daza mapper25/03/2010 18:49(edited 25/03/2010 18:51)

Ok im done with the map now... very enjoyable :)

I really liked the 1.5 gravity bhop things. And the jumps was really inventive and nice too ;)

The dropbhops was just too hard, and i think it needs some more textures, cause in my opinion they easily got alittle boring. :)

I didnt understand the sky. Why was it in the middle of the ocean? :D
Oh and the mini map was great too ^_^

Please change the teleport after the minimap, cause else it will be a sc and people will just do the minimap instead of the map :(

Kraeft27/03/2010 19:06

I loved it!

Kraeft28/03/2010 19:33

btw I don't really see why you'd change the dropbhops, they're not that hard since u can jump on each more than once and make a 180 degree rotation between two bunnyjumps to get speed

pLaguE^28/03/2010 23:38

looking good timmy

TheCracker21/06/2010 01:51

Hello, is there any news on this map? Because I really loved it, and I think it should be submitted with the new map-system, so please do it :)
It could easily become one of the best KZ maps EVER out there

pLaguE^21/06/2010 02:50

hes done it im pretty sure

skitz mapper22/06/2010 13:14

Yeah, I really loved all of it. Patiently waiting!

TheCracker09/11/2010 15:46

I bring this up...

Timmy you've created the best map of the last years, maybe of the whole kz history, and you somehow dropped it?
Whats up? What are you doing?
Go finish it and submit it, please!

Timmycakes mapper09/11/2010 16:45

i havent forgotten about it. its just that to be perfectly honest the map check people feel this map needs more and it has put me in a hard position to get it done. once i figure all this out ill get to work on it i promise

TheCracker09/11/2010 17:55

Needs more what?
This map is an incredible piece of art, it should get released this instant >.<
Thank you for not forgetting about the map :)

PsYxOpAt mapper09/11/2010 18:01

@TheCracker Just be patient, please :)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.