[handshow] Surf performed by f0rest
Started by CothA
12/03/2010 16:40
Page 1 of 1
CothA12/03/2010 16:40(edited 12/03/2010 17:02)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6iUQYuDK9k&feature=player_embedded
It's recording from our lovely operator NEpo @ Intel Extreme Masters IV finals :)
P.S. I'm sorry if that's not the right section but if some jumpers post their "handsshow" movies that must be the right one.
omilo12/03/2010 17:00
I got frustrated looking at him failing :P. He got the paitience to be good at surf or kz to I guess :P.
Moved since he is surfing and not jumping ^^.
MaxteR12/03/2010 17:35
haha that was cool. I remember there's a video of the korean players surfing too
DiDo-G
12/03/2010 18:12
nab
prof. chosen12/03/2010 18:15
at least he knows the basics :p
@MaxteR: link plx
m1ch012/03/2010 18:46
hahaha didn't know that forest can surf :D
MaxteR12/03/2010 20:49
Originally posted by chosen, gäh?at least he knows the basics :p
@MaxteR: link plx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1pLV5KyvQM at around 7 min
DiDo-G
12/03/2010 21:01
Originally posted by m1ch0hahaha didn't know that forest can surf :D
he cant :P
Ggs`12/03/2010 23:09
good for him
V0ncH...13/03/2010 00:40
Originally posted by DiDo-GOriginally posted by m1ch0hahaha didn't know that forest can surf :D
he cant :P
your worse than him
3ss13/03/2010 02:19(edited 13/03/2010 02:19)
Originally posted by V0ncH...Originally posted by DiDo-GOriginally posted by m1ch0hahaha didn't know that forest can surf :D
he cant :P
your worse than him
haha
m1ch013/03/2010 09:56
Originally posted by MaxteROriginally posted by chosen, gäh?at least he knows the basics :p
@MaxteR: link plx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1pLV5KyvQM at around 7 min
LOL !
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.