Add a flag.

Started by WeMeRA
13/03/2010 11:07
Page 1 of 1
WeMeRA13/03/2010 11:07(edited 13/03/2010 11:08)

Would be awesome if you could add Aland Islands Flag like they have on kzp. :P
It's a small island between Finland and Sweden. Well, I guess to much to ask just for one player but it would be awesome if you could add it. :D

PRINT: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7306/alandflag.jpg

xPaw mapper13/03/2010 11:57

Any admin just need to upload flag: http://www.webradiostats.com/common/flags/AX.GIF

DiDo-Grecord holder13/03/2010 12:34

aland islands is country?

WeMeRA13/03/2010 13:05

no, but it has a own flag :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/03/2010 13:23

Well, it's just an autonomous province of Finland, but since Taiwan also has its own flag I don't see why Ã…land Islands couldn't have their own.

koukouz mapperrecord holder13/03/2010 13:42(edited 13/03/2010 13:47)

the independance hasnt been officially proclamed but taiwan has its constitution and acts like an independant country. its not the same since taiwan wants its independance :(

slaip14/03/2010 18:12

Originally posted by faker
Flags are usually added when a new record/demo is submitted from that country.


but you can use Iceland flag, it's almost the same

WeMeRA14/03/2010 18:20

lol

kREWAN14/03/2010 18:21

Why not ? I meen how mutch work can it actully be ? btw the flag was uber cool. I think I'm gonna use it if they'll add it :b

cC|SpiNe14/03/2010 19:25

Scottish/English/Welsh/Northern Irish separate flags should be added.

kafds14/03/2010 22:46

Yeah, also why not add the flag of Sealand.

(click for more information about the Principality of Sealand)

remake15/03/2010 06:19

Also add the flag of Antarctica.

boom.dll15/03/2010 08:41

and of Atlantis

аli15/03/2010 10:59(edited 15/03/2010 10:59)

and saxony XDXD^^^^-_____-

opa15/03/2010 11:18(edited 15/03/2010 11:24)

Lol let's split then Lithuania into our 4 parts then:
1.Aukstaitija http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Aukstaitijaflag.gif
2.Zemaitija http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Flag_of_Samogitia.png
3.Dzukija (can't find a flag)
4.Suvalkija (can't find a flag)

And of course, how can we forget, that USA has states, all of which have a flag :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/03/2010 12:23(edited 15/03/2010 12:24)

Originally posted by opa
Lol let's split then Lithuania into our 4 parts then:
1.Aukstaitija http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Aukstaitijaflag.gif
2.Zemaitija http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Flag_of_Samogitia.png
3.Dzukija (can't find a flag)
4.Suvalkija (can't find a flag)

And of course, how can we forget, that USA has states, all of which have a flag :D


I don't think they're autonomic nor independent.

аli15/03/2010 12:39

also splitt germany into brd and ddr plz

k a f f e e15/03/2010 12:50

ali n me live in saxony, add this flag for us: http://www.climbers-germany.de/e107_plugins/recorddemos_menu/img/flaggen/sa.gif

koukouz mapperrecord holder15/03/2010 13:30

I also made my own flag, is it possible to add it?
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2226/kkzland.png

аli15/03/2010 13:38

Originally posted by k a f f e e
ali n me live in saxony, add this flag for us: http://www.climbers-germany.de/e107_plugins/recorddemos_menu/img/flaggen/sa.gif


true

Originally posted by koukouz
I also made my own flag, is it possible to add it?
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2226/kkzland.png


I don't think they're autonomic nor independent.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.