kzru_Mam6ahop

Started by MAM6A mapper
13/03/2010 16:11
Page 1 of 2
MAM6A mapper13/03/2010 16:11

Download Link: link

It is my the first kz_map, has made it for a long time already. Here has decided it to lay out here why that now I apologise :) sry bad english, I use online the translator

screenshot
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5
link 6

m0ver13/03/2010 16:59

Looks kidnda cool. I wish it isn't just tunnel with bhop, add some "height" to it.

geddyK13/03/2010 19:05(edited 28/03/2010 13:08)

May you send this map on another dl? Because I can't download it. Thank for advance :)

btw. as the most I like this map, GJ mate!

red mapper13/03/2010 20:08

looks fine!
Like the theme and the combination of the textures that you have used.

opa13/03/2010 20:44

Originally posted by geddyK
May you send this map on another dl? Because I don't download it. Thank for advance :)

btw. as the most I like this map, GJ mate!

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21410215/kzru_Mam6ahop.rar ;)

perd0 mapper14/03/2010 01:06(edited 14/03/2010 01:10)

dude its nice. i can imagine it with more modeled rocks, and walls :) it would be nice bhop map. the atmosphere looks good.

now everything is very equal and soft. but anyway, great job. thumbs up if its really your first map ) we have here lot of mappers, that posted here topic with their first maps, but some of them are looking really ugly. this looks nice, for your first map.

DiDo-Grecord holder14/03/2010 01:38

looks like wanderer + junglebhop but its cool !

MAM6A mapper14/03/2010 04:21

Originally posted by perdo
dude its nice. i can imagine it with more modeled rocks, and walls :) it would be nice bhop map. the atmosphere looks good.

now everything is very equal and soft. but anyway, great job. thumbs up if its really your first map ) we have here lot of mappers, that posted here topic with their first maps, but some of them are looking really ugly. this looks nice, for your first map.

The map initially was with beautiful to rocks (after falls) and much still what trifles was present, I cut out 1\3 maps because maps gave out error at loading =(. Now I understand that thumbs aren't prestigious, and thanks for praises)))

MAM6A mapper14/03/2010 04:25

Originally posted by m0ver
Looks kidnda cool. I wish it isn't just tunnel with bhop, add some "height" to it.

The map is optimised to maximum if I that that I will add it won't be compiled :omg:

DiDo-Grecord holder14/03/2010 09:14

I saw that u have low fps on some pictures .. does that mean everyone will have low fps :/ ?

MAM6A mapper14/03/2010 11:18

Originally posted by DiDo-G
I saw that u have low fps on some pictures .. does that mean everyone will have low fps :/ ?

At me the computer bad, fps skips from 5 to 100 on any maps

Mephist714/03/2010 11:25

really nice map looks nice but its too hard for me, some bhops are way too long

akkord mapper14/03/2010 14:03

reminds me too much of wanderer to like it

nucLeaR14/03/2010 16:52

Originally posted by akkord
reminds me too much of wanderer to like it

word(s)

opa14/03/2010 18:55

Wonderful map! I just love the jumps. The only sad thing is very low fps :\ Keep mapping, looking forward your new projects!

P.S. akkord, i think he wanted to represent avatar style in this map :P it also reminds me of wanderer, but in a good way

MAM6A mapper14/03/2010 19:00

fps like good when the computer are powerful ;)

hm^ mapper VIP27/03/2010 19:40

This map have nothing to do with wanderer....
btw gj dude, good map!

DiDo-Grecord holder28/03/2010 12:42

the atmosphere is the same hm^ :>

MAM6A mapper29/03/2010 11:01

Sorry for the strange question - about a Wanderer you say? :)

Punk^29/03/2010 11:52

It's a map, which some of the guys think is kinda similar to yours.

Link: kz_kzlv_wanderer

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.