No Steps :/

Started by fizik
17/03/2010 20:48
Page 1 of 1
fizik17/03/2010 20:48

Yo!

Since some days,I don't get steps ingame anymore. Only when I'm recording demos. As an example,look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDQx0t36EZI

Anyone has an idea? It's only when I'm recording. Never had any problems until now.

stuff_x mapper17/03/2010 21:10

mp_footsteps 1 ?

fizik18/03/2010 19:21

yep,got settings of xj set to userconfig & amxx autoexec - includes it

rK18/03/2010 20:52

do you use any moviemaking packet?

fizik18/03/2010 23:48

juggaknot's moviemaking pack. But I have recorded scenes with steps and all already with this pack. :/

m1ch020/03/2010 00:48(edited 20/03/2010 00:50)

in juggaknot's mm pack there are no suck things as steps in the folder "sounds"

fizik20/03/2010 04:01

If I copied the folder,and Sounds would have been there already. I wouldn't overwrte them,would I? :<

m1ch020/03/2010 10:17

u did overwrite them :>

fizik20/03/2010 12:53

But I actually hear steps when I watch a demo at this folder. Just when I record,the steps dont get record. neither do usp equip/knife sounds.

fizik20/03/2010 15:30

Ah,I think you were right,sorry for my wrong thoughts. It was indeed juggaknot's mm pack. :P thanks!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.