[CS] headshots

Started by reAti
20/03/2010 17:40
Page 1 of 1
reAti20/03/2010 17:40(edited 20/03/2010 17:51)

yEaH

http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/234098-fast_4_hs_vamas_spray#threadnew

iv320/03/2010 18:59

good game

kREWAN20/03/2010 19:26

I liked it =)

blackies20/03/2010 20:54

download?

vilaca-20/03/2010 23:31

better stream, go owned. 17sec's :D

TlofT21/03/2010 02:00

n0thing locking it down on the gun round.

not bad.

DiDo-Grecord holder23/03/2010 15:24

lol very lucky ;D

3ss23/03/2010 19:49

then u playing in pub like 16 vs 16, it's ez to do, then 8 players running in plant B. :D but gj, lucky as hell.

reAti23/03/2010 20:06(edited 23/03/2010 20:06)

Originally posted by DiDo-G
lol very lucky ;D

I'm never lucky.

Originally posted by 3ss
then u playing in pub like 16 vs 16, it's ez to do, then 8 players running in plant B. :D but gj, lucky as hell.

5vs5 top cb match : D I don't play in puplic

qewi23/03/2010 21:55

Originally posted by 3ss
then u playing in pub like 16 vs 16, it's ez to do, then 8 players running in plant B. :D but gj, lucky as hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.