[SURF] ndR's World Record on slide_kzfr_

21/03/2010 00:27
Page 1 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/03/2010 00:27(edited 21/03/2010 00:28)

As always, 30-min edit, for a run I really like!
Read the description!

Youtube Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTO7QKIgA1Q&fmt=22

Real time: 00:32.98

Surf settings:
fps_max 125
sv_airaccelerate 100

cahz0r Tournament #321/03/2010 00:47

i would like too see a 54

kyser21/03/2010 00:56

gj dude! i have 00:33.00 D:

im gonna try to do 31 ingame

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/03/2010 00:56(edited 21/03/2010 00:58)

As I wrote, it's done with surf settings, I had 57sec with aa10 years ago though, I should give it a try with Slide settings.

I'm not going to send it to surf-brazil btw Pepon.
I thought SurRendi had the WR with 33.24 ^^

kyser21/03/2010 01:16(edited 21/03/2010 02:38)

its ok, i really dont care, slide recs with surf settings arent official, so it doesnt matter :P

edit: recently i've done this: http://i42.tinypic.com/2j1popk.jpg , but i didnt like the run at all.. i will try to do 31 these days... i dont play surf anymore :(

vilaca-21/03/2010 03:15

oh jesus I just hate that usp model, my god.

gj

Dexter20821/03/2010 03:41

really nice ndR, send your demo later ;)

WeMeRA21/03/2010 09:42

Impressive, though the usp model destroied the whole movie. :(

Skizo_record holder21/03/2010 12:08

omg insane :D

unBreakS21/03/2010 12:16

nice one

koukouz mapperrecord holder21/03/2010 13:25

hl² model right? i liked it
btw this run looks so geeky xD

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/03/2010 17:47

Originally posted by koukouz
hl² model right? i liked it
btw this run looks so geeky xD


15min playing on a surf server and only 7min in my LAN ^^

candEE21/03/2010 17:49

Nice sensitivity :O

Nannou22/03/2010 06:52

njas run.
With out speed boost before start ? So can 31 sec realtime.

kyser22/03/2010 18:05

its uber ez to do 30 ingame with the speed boost in start.. but its hard to take it very well, for me.

DiDo-Grecord holder22/03/2010 18:56(edited 22/03/2010 18:56)

omg before 1-2 years I did 5x and everyone said that its good :D

kyser24/03/2010 01:30

finally i did it (fu*k real time -_-) : http://i44.tinypic.com/2i7a87q.jpg

q:D

geddyK24/03/2010 09:23(edited 24/03/2010 09:30)

Insanely amazing run bro! and this sexy and still make sense in your mouse, mMm buying it in one piece xD Awesome edit also <3

btw. Nice a usp, I liked it too :)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #123/04/2010 11:59

31.72 : http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=D5FF5B2111

without boost

kyser23/04/2010 15:35

Originally posted by g-Lp
31.72 : http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=D5FF5B2111

without boost

link is broken for me :(
can u upload that demo on other host?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.