Awards!

Started by unBreakS
21/03/2010 18:57
Page 1 of 1
unBreakS21/03/2010 18:57(edited 21/03/2010 20:22)

It Will be great If XJ Starts To give awards (with some pics explaining for what is the award)
Example : koukouz The Record Breaker Of The Month
Kelta The Bhopper Of The Month etc.
I have a few ideas for awards like(with those 2):

1.The Record Breaker Of The Month
2.The Bhopper Of The Month
3.The Climber Of The Month
4.The Jumper Of The Month
5.Poster Of The Month



Grrr21/03/2010 20:20

5.The Multiposter Of The Month (every1 knows him) :D

unBreakS21/03/2010 20:25(edited 21/03/2010 20:27)

yeah i forgot that :D

Žaidėjas132421/03/2010 20:33

2 years ago there was mappers/climbers/etc of the year, but this year this thing wasnt!!

DiDo-Grecord holder21/03/2010 21:13

Originally posted by Grrr
5.The Multiposter Of The Month (every1 knows him) :D

whos he

volte21/03/2010 21:30

rookie of the month

remake21/03/2010 22:33

nolifer of the month

kREWAN22/03/2010 10:13(edited 22/03/2010 10:14)

@Zaidejas1234: It was one last yeah to. Btw I have one question, will they get any prices like vip bronze or just the glory ?

Anyway, if you're going to have those you have suggested you might as well have moviemaker, admin, longjumper and the list goes on...you get my point ? I say no, to mutch unnecessary work imo -.-'

unBreakS22/03/2010 10:27

I agree with krewan.

Punk^22/03/2010 11:35

I think it's a bad idea aswell.
Don't really see the point.
Also, there's also prices for the cup already, no need for more.

kREWAN22/03/2010 13:27

Originally posted by uŋβr€ακ§
I agree with krewan.

You started this thread and now agree with me even tho I rejected it ? Are you high or something ?

opa22/03/2010 20:35

Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by uŋβr€ακ§
I agree with krewan.

You started this thread and now agree with me even tho I rejected it ? Are you high or something ?

He might have changed his mind :)

kREWAN22/03/2010 21:07

Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by uŋβr€ακ§
I agree with krewan.

You started this thread and now agree with me even tho I rejected it ? Are you high or something ?

He might have changed his mind :)

Anyway, he's weird :b

Puppey22/03/2010 21:09

i have no idea what's going on.

DiDo-Grecord holder22/03/2010 21:19

Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
Originally posted by uŋβr€ακ§
I agree with krewan.

You started this thread and now agree with me even tho I rejected it ? Are you high or something ?

He might have changed his mind :)

Anyway, he's weird :b

maybe he smokes weed every day :)

cahz0r Tournament #322/03/2010 22:02

long tine ago somebody said in a newspost that will be a weekly "soon" wich includes: the X of the year, the Z of the year, interview with FoF and many other interresting things.. but didnt happened.. maybe the admins should reconsider about those newsflash and make some weeklies. anyway that`s just my opinion.

kREWAN22/03/2010 22:28

Weeklies I think is a part of this community, can't even believe that I've forgot about 'em :O

Punk^22/03/2010 23:35

Yeah, been a while seen I've seen a weekly.
Missing them.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.