FAQ's

Started by vilaca-
22/03/2010 02:22
Page 1 of 1
vilaca-22/03/2010 02:22

Hi misters & misses, i just to point out that some links in "FAQ" section are broken and you should correct them. thank you

ps: if they aren't broken, sorry my fault.

Punk^22/03/2010 02:33(edited 22/03/2010 13:41)

How do I submit my demo(s)?

You can find information about rules for demos and how to submit your demo(s) here.

How do I participate in a cup?

First of all you must read the rules for cups.

Do you have certain rules on/in your website/irc-channel/jumpcups?

Yes, the rules can be found here.

What is AXN and how to install it?

Follow this link: -link-

How to learn Jumping?

There are 2 ways to learn jumping and to get some tipps how to improve your own jump-skill:

-> Videoguides: -link-
-> Different jump techniques: -link-

All the bold ones are the links not working. (At least, the ones I found)

EDIT:
There are 2 ways to learn jumping and to get some tipps how to improve your own jump-skill:
Should be corrected to tips.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/03/2010 12:41

There could be a link to the Kreedz Tutorial at least :|

Punk^22/03/2010 13:37

Originally posted by Flibo
There could be a link to the Kreedz Tutorial at least :|

Agreed.
When someone who is responsible for the webpage have time, the FAQ should be updated.

opa22/03/2010 20:39

[blockquote]Flibibo wrote ...

There could be a link to the Kreedz Tutorial at least :|[/blockquote]
+1,
"How do I play Kreedz?"

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.