help please

Started by lagster mapper
22/03/2010 14:56
Page 1 of 1
lagster mapper22/03/2010 14:56

posting this for a friend, maybe you guys know the problem;

"I just started having this problem today randomly when i opened cs 1.6 - i open the game, join a server/create a server and my textures are blurred and extremely bad quality, i cannot shift+tab or enter any console commands. Also my fps is extremely low (despite not being able to check net graph).... I have removed my config, in fact i have removed my whole cstrike folder and opened a server, still have the problem....It's annoying and i would really appreciate any suggestions on how to fix it. i can run dod:s and cs:s with 100+ fps and can shift+tab, it's only hl1 engine games that arent working"

Any ideas guys?

Nsp1re22/03/2010 15:59

Problem solved.

wombolombo22/03/2010 16:53

make sure you set your toaster oven to bake

DiDo-Grecord holder22/03/2010 18:57

lol wombolombo :(

lagster mapper22/03/2010 21:16

if anyone else is having this problem its got to do with d3d apparently!

kafds22/03/2010 22:43

Cool, I can't use shift+tab either and when I do it my FPS just drops to ~50 for approximately 10 seconds. That happens only if I press the friends-combination (whatever you have set it to).

... and thats not the only problem I have with steam/games. My steam will crash every single time if I open the Friends-tab through windows - thats the reason I haven't really been able to talk with my buddyfriends lately.

The list would go on with various small bugs etc. but I don't want to continue... it just makes me sad.

P.S: I've been coping with the problems for around 3-6 months and I don't give a god damn shitfuck about them. :DSADS!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.