Good Idea!

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
23/03/2010 19:18
Page 1 of 1
DiDo-Grecord holder23/03/2010 19:18(edited 23/03/2010 19:21)

Today I wonderd why threads like how to improve strafes or how to improve sync or etc are allowed ?
There is a thread http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?82155 called Longjump: Questions and answers , so theese threads must be denied. I think its not hard to see this .. its on the top.
So what do u think? :)

qfiman*23/03/2010 19:53

guess ure right.

"RULES:
1. Only post serious answers, no shit like "use search", "lol", "noob" and so on
2. Don't spam
3. Use SEARCH before you ask and search in this thread if your questions is already here!

I will add new Rules when they are needed and maybe a FAQ later.
I hope the new threads about senseless Longjumping questions will stop now."

kafds23/03/2010 20:46

You are completely right here... I've been thinking about this myself too - even "the great CJ thread by Avatar" is completely against the rules and should be locked/removed along with the other similar threads.

quve23/03/2010 21:16

so in your opinions someone should read 10 pages of one thread?

xPaw mapper23/03/2010 21:33

I think this is what forums are made for ? :/

DiDo-Grecord holder23/03/2010 21:43

Originally posted by quve
so in your opinions someone should read 10 pages of one thread?

no someone should ask in this thread and get fast answer.

Grrr24/03/2010 12:12(edited 24/03/2010 12:13)

or we should put all the questions and the answers in the main post.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #224/03/2010 14:36(edited 24/03/2010 14:37)

What else is on the longjumps forum then? There aren't so many other interesting subjects other than "l0l help i can't strafe"... The forum would be pretty empty and there would be a single huge thread with 300+ pages.

Grrr24/03/2010 14:47

Originally posted by Flibo
What else is on the longjumps forum then? There aren't so many other interesting subjects other than "l0l help i can't strafe"... The forum would be pretty empty and there would be a single huge thread with 300+ pages.


umm.. threads like "nick XXX block" ? :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.