[CS] MP - The game of my mind

Started by [RO]_BroNx
23/03/2010 21:13
Page 1 of 1
[RO]_BroNx23/03/2010 21:13(edited 23/03/2010 21:18)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOpsHG20DCw

Movie by: _BroNx (me) ( 1st frag movie )
Frag : MP
demos: @pgl
leght: 1:48
codec: .wmv
In that picture it was a competition 2 vs 2, he wined on the 1st place MP with gromi, 2nd ener with dece and 3rd dany & k1dor
THX to : gangxtazz, KryZoR

kafds23/03/2010 21:44

Frags were great and the edit wasn't bad either! I'd rate it 4.5/5. :-)DSDC

[RO]_BroNx23/03/2010 22:43

ty >:D<

level2 23/03/2010 22:55

Dude, your movie made me laugh.IN A GOOD WAY. No offense. The edit wasnt so special , but i dont know why i find it so funny and entertaining. At 0:20-0:30 i was sure something would happen , guy would run out , smth would explode , smth will appear , i was really focusing hard. But then camera simply moved forward :D Man thats genius ! And that awp shot after that cam is uber ! That insane earthquake made me laugh liek an idiot , it gave a feeling that asteroid collapsed behing you ! :D
1:02 - thats the most epic mask i've ever seen.

Dude really , you've made me laugh irl , i hope soem more movies like that will come out from you.

And no , thats not trolling or insulting. I really mean what i wrote. 5/5

nucLeaR23/03/2010 23:26

nice movie ;)

If level2 enjoyed it ,who won't?

[RO]_BroNx24/03/2010 12:42

Originally posted by level2
Dude, your movie made me laugh.IN A GOOD WAY. No offense. The edit wasnt so special , but i dont know why i find it so funny and entertaining. At 0:20-0:30 i was sure something would happen , guy would run out , smth would explode , smth will appear , i was really focusing hard. But then camera simply moved forward :D Man thats genius ! And that awp shot after that cam is uber ! That insane earthquake made me laugh liek an idiot , it gave a feeling that asteroid collapsed behing you ! :D
1:02 - thats the most epic mask i've ever seen.

Dude really , you've made me laugh irl , i hope soem more movies like that will come out from you.

And no , thats not trolling or insulting. I really mean what i wrote. 5/5


ty bro :) :lol:

Godlajk29/03/2010 10:52

This is a so nice short movie, liked it alot.

With the awp on nuke, I saw it "reset." faster than the drumbeat itself which doesnt look quite good from 0:20 to 0:30. That's the only thing I can see wrong for now.

And please tell me the song. :)

BAEVERN^29/03/2010 11:52

Originally posted by Godlajk
This is a so nice short movie, liked it alot.

With the awp on nuke, I saw it "reset." faster than the drumbeat itself which doesnt look quite good from 0:20 to 0:30. That's the only thing I can see wrong for now.

And please tell me the song. :)


the band is "Thousand Foot Krutch" can't remember the songname though

[RO]_BroNx29/03/2010 12:19

i reinstaled the windows and i dind saved the song i c'ant remember the name .... i will search :)

k a f f e e29/03/2010 13:15

ahahahh sick shit dude, that was very entertaining indeed, 0:20-0:40 is just best and that tuscan cam with the greensky holy fuck... usually i only lol that much for beautiful-lies-1demo-clips but you pulled it off, 5/5 from my side

Rikonserf199729/03/2010 13:22

w0w editing was like....can you make a movie for me? thank you

[RO]_BroNx29/03/2010 13:51

Originally posted by k a f f e e
ahahahh sick shit dude, that was very entertaining indeed, 0:20-0:40 is just best and that tuscan cam with the greensky holy fuck... usually i only lol that much for beautiful-lies-1demo-clips but you pulled it off, 5/5 from my side


lol ty ;o

Godlajk29/03/2010 16:57(edited 29/03/2010 17:00)

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
Originally posted by Godlajk
This is a so nice short movie, liked it alot.

With the awp on nuke, I saw it "reset." faster than the drumbeat itself which doesnt look quite good from 0:20 to 0:30. That's the only thing I can see wrong for now.

And please tell me the song. :)


the band is "Thousand Foot Krutch" can't remember the songname though


Are you sure? I just checked on iTunes store site and I couldnt seem to find it there. It's only 30 seconds clips there, but it should be enough to find the song.
EDIT:
I just copied some of the lyrics which I could understand from the movie and found the track via. google, here you go. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL19HjzKQTE

[RO]_BroNx31/03/2010 11:43

yh :d

BAEVERN^31/03/2010 14:29

Originally posted by Godlajk
Originally posted by BAEVERN^
Originally posted by Godlajk
This is a so nice short movie, liked it alot.

With the awp on nuke, I saw it "reset." faster than the drumbeat itself which doesnt look quite good from 0:20 to 0:30. That's the only thing I can see wrong for now.

And please tell me the song. :)


the band is "Thousand Foot Krutch" can't remember the songname though


Are you sure? I just checked on iTunes store site and I couldnt seem to find it there. It's only 30 seconds clips there, but it should be enough to find the song.
EDIT:
I just copied some of the lyrics which I could understand from the movie and found the track via. google, here you go. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL19HjzKQTE


ohh sorry, was 100% sure it was Thousand Foot Krutch, but apperantely i was wrong :D

Grrr31/03/2010 15:16

frags were uber, editing was too much IMO.

[RO]_BroNx02/04/2010 08:23

imo? thats mean what ? :D

moonulica02/04/2010 09:26

quit frag moviemaking, thanks

[RO]_BroNx23/04/2010 13:21

thanks 4 what ?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.