New game crash.

Started by minder kzlt!
24/03/2010 19:27
Page 1 of 1
minder kzlt!24/03/2010 19:27

Hello guys!
Please help my with this little error.

When I just create my lan server with "New Game" on Counter-Strike 1.6 I have an error. Check this out..


Usage:
Setmaster unavailable, start a server first.
NET Ports: server 27015, client 27005
Server IP address 86.100.140.226:27015
No IPX Support.

Metamod version 1.19p31 Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Will Day
Patch: Metamod-P (mm-p) v31 Copyright (c) 2004-2007 Jussi Kivilinna
Metamod comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `meta gpl'.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `meta gpl' for details.

==================
Game DLL version mismatch
DLL version is 140, engine version is 140
The game DLL for cstrike appears to be outdated, check for updates
==============


What is this? Help!!

kielorz24/03/2010 19:30

Steam/Non-Steam?

minder kzlt!24/03/2010 19:31

Originally posted by I RUSSIA!
Steam/Non-Steam?


Steam ofc :)

CvK24/03/2010 19:37

try to delete liblist.gam . it should work then

minder kzlt!24/03/2010 19:42

Originally posted by CvK
try to delete liblist.gam . it should work then


Thank you.. It works ! :P Now I go to beat some wr's. :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.