[SURF] WR on surf_1337maze
my good mate gimenegati (who recently went inactive) made a rly impressive run on this oldschool map. i tried to sync it a little and to create some athmosphere so here we go again:
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/coffeesurf131#p/u/0/F9gGN-Fy6X8
download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ddewgm
enjoy
Sweet , clip was made right for that perfect song :)
lulz bad no sound nowhere :D i just dl it
rly cool colours (before the run starts).
btw yea the sound is fucked up :s
great idea to create such editing ! n1
The run wasn't as sick as I was expecting, but its damn close to being a perfect run and its still just a superhuman performance.
Editing was, OFCOURSE, extremely superb in all aspects of anal sex.
I liked it, gj bro!
Damn kaffee, why don't you go and make a good edit, I am sick of these uber edits :D
great job mate
Originally posted by kafdsEditing was, OFCOURSE, extremely superb in all aspects of anal sex.
you are one sick, twisted mother lover!
@ k a f f e e: porn song!
this is the gayest surfmap, what i saw . run awesome gj
Please log in to post replies.