[CSS] Polarityyy 2k9

Started by preZ
25/03/2010 23:17
Page 1 of 1
preZ25/03/2010 23:17(edited 25/03/2010 23:23)

Polarityyy 2k9


Director: der4twu
Producer: Steamworks
Category: Frag Video
Resolution: 1280x720
Length: 10:58
Filesize: 417.75 MB

--------------------

Software:

Sony Vegas
Adobe After Effects
Virtual Dub
MeGui
Cinema 4D

--------------------

Soundtracks:

The Who - Who Are you?(CSI Theme edit)
InnerPartySystem - Die tonight Live forever
Imogen Heap - Headlock ( High Contrast Remix)
Blue Stahli - Ultranumb
Blue Stahli vs KoRn - Ultranumb Coming Undone (Aggro1 Mashup)
Matti Paalanen - Here Comes The Rain

--------------------

Youtube: Polarityyy 2k9

The Movie Vault: Polarityyy 2k9

Download: Polarityyy 2k9

sPADERâ™ 25/03/2010 23:44

great movie except its source.

list3K26/03/2010 00:52

uber edit... sweet frags... very enjoyable!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #226/03/2010 12:11

Wow, I'm not really fan of CS Source but I have to admit that this movie was simply uber O_O

Grrr26/03/2010 12:39

Originally posted by ndR
Wow, I'm not really fan of CS Source but I have to admit that this movie was simply uber O_O


you took my words

Cola^26/03/2010 12:42

So yber! best CSS movie ;)

k a f f e e26/03/2010 13:05

hm ive seen that movie some month ago and your not the editer... why do you post it here? :s we would have like 50 threads a day if everybody posts a old movie he enjoys

boom.dll26/03/2010 13:58

still k a f f e e, you have to admit this is one sick edited movie. syncing is just perfect lawl!

preZ26/03/2010 17:01

Originally posted by k a f f e e
hm ive seen that movie some month ago and your not the editer... why do you post it here? :s we would have like 50 threads a day if everybody posts a old movie he enjoys


I never said I was the editor, I just added it here cuz i love it..

Director: der4twu
Producer: Steamworks[/I]

WeMeRA26/03/2010 18:29

I actually watched the whole thing, only cuz of the edit lawl!

jusuuh27/03/2010 00:30

even tho you said you are not the editor, maybe we should post movies made by anothers? if this will go on we'll have all movievault + movienations + all possible movies here :ASD

on topic: good movie i dled when it came out, it's pretty near to perfect one.

JekkT27/03/2010 00:47

old, also not that uber as everyone says

preZ27/03/2010 03:33

Well I didnt expect all this, shall I delete the thread or what?

w1zzrecord holder27/03/2010 08:17

I don't understand what your problem is guys. If you like a movie and you want the community to see it, why wouldn't you post it?

if this will go on we'll have all movievault + movienations + all possible movies here


And ?

Lazze27/03/2010 11:05

preZ enjoyed the movie and wanted to share his experience with rest of the community. Nothing wrong here.

I've seen the movie before and yes, its uber.

Ovidiu Dumitru28/03/2010 11:22

It's nothing compared with smerch's movies. I didn't even feel it's a player movie. Just some frags with average editing. No pattern, straight ahead style.

And preZ don't worry about the thread ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.