kz_man_bhop* / rpz_downfall[boxes]

Started by xPaw mapper
26/03/2010 18:51
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
xPaw mapper26/03/2010 18:51

Why don't you block those scs from being used as you did on clintmo_longjumper[e/h], let those maps being played, show real skill, but how fast you spam +use, good example of that is Skizo's demos....

WeMeRA26/03/2010 18:56

Don't do it, every sc should be allowed imo.

kielorz26/03/2010 18:58

There are so many big other SCs on other maps... Blocking this should involve blocking other(or at least a number of forum spam)...

xPaw mapper26/03/2010 18:58

Originally posted by WeMeRA:PpPP
Don't do it, every sc should be allowed imo.

Then why clintmo_longjumeper 256 sc was blocked?...

blackies26/03/2010 18:58

agree

let people do 256 cjs or remove those AXN-scs..

WeMeRA27/03/2010 11:20

Originally posted by xPaw
Originally posted by WeMeRA:PpPP
Don't do it, every sc should be allowed imo.

Then why clintmo_longjumeper 256 sc was blocked?...


I don't know, but I still think every sc should be allowed.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #227/03/2010 13:15

Hmm, yeah, good point. You aren't obliged to jump on a single actual block (at least before starting the timer) on those maps when doing the shortcuts. There's something wrong here. Either the 256 shortcuts should be allowed or these should be forbidden (I'm strongly with the latter option).

kyser27/03/2010 17:59

Originally posted by xPaw
Then why clintmo_longjumeper 256 sc was blocked?...


Even though all sort of shortcuts are allowed, that "sc" can't be considered as talking the hard route because you do not touch even one stone of the hard route by doing that shortcut. Therfore it was and will be not legit for the record section.




I mean, I understand that map is made with three different routes and by jumping over them you didn't actually choose any route.

xPaw mapper27/03/2010 18:24

So in theory i can go to [e] way jump first block, jump in teleport, and make 256 sc ?...

NeMiQ2227/03/2010 18:49

I'm with you xPaw in this issue. This is quite controversial.

kyser27/03/2010 18:54

Originally posted by xPaw
So in theory i can go to [e] way jump first block, jump in teleport, and make 256 sc ?...

that topic was already discussed in an old thread...

i really would like to see all axn maps and downfall[boxes] done in their original way, not destroyed like they are atm, but clintmo_longjumper sc won't be allowed.

xPaw mapper27/03/2010 21:39

I'd like to see comment of admin

hi NeMiQ22

fizik27/03/2010 22:16

+md[mapdestroyer] would be awesome imo.

Acelamb27/03/2010 23:57

I'm sorry, but this request has come to play a lot of times and we stand by our answer. We will notify everyone if decided otherwise.
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?186562

Closed

Page 1 of 1