[HANDSHOW] Professional's handshow (KZ/S

Started by Rikonserf1997
28/03/2010 12:43
Page 1 of 2
Rikonserf199728/03/2010 12:43(edited 28/03/2010 12:44)

RikonSerf and #assholespro
PRODLY
PRESENTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpKOTG6isrk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVVKYLZsNBA

Screens:
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5459/85547091.jpg

Acelamb28/03/2010 13:07

Thread moved to the correct forum.

Rikonserf199728/03/2010 14:17

whats wrong? xDD=))):D^^=O

BAEVERN^28/03/2010 17:24

verry funny.....not. 1 min of my life I can't get back

Skizo_record holder28/03/2010 22:17

rofl :D

musaka28/03/2010 22:22

fat hands

Rikonserf199729/03/2010 10:47

Originally posted by musaka
fat hands

This is not mine, I am just disseminating. :)

gizpo_O29/03/2010 13:05

Originally posted by Rikonserf
Originally posted by musaka
fat hands

This is not mine, I am just disseminating. :)


Or you just say so, hehe

blackies29/03/2010 14:42

Originally posted by Rikonserf
Originally posted by musaka
fat hands

This is not mine, I am just disseminating. :)



so, its your "buddy"..

ive heard that one before.
nothing wrong with fat people, they're just hungrier(spelling?) than others..

Rikonserf199729/03/2010 21:36(edited 29/03/2010 21:43)

Originally posted by blackies
Originally posted by Rikonserf
Originally posted by musaka
fat hands

This is not mine, I am just disseminating. :)



so, its your "buddy"..

ive heard that one before.
nothing wrong with fat people, they're just hungrier(spelling?) than others..

when somebody write about fat hands its mean that fat ppl discriminated...i am not hungry now btw. and stop write about fats
fats ftw imo....

gen4y29/03/2010 21:55

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
verry funny.....not. 1 min of my life I can't get back

+1 poor kidz

DiDo-Grecord holder29/03/2010 22:10

I rofl'd at theese 12-13 years old hands :o they look like kebaps :)

Cypek29/03/2010 22:28

Originally posted by DiDo-G
I rofl'd at theese 12-13 years old hands :o they look like kebaps :)

lol?:D Imp 12-13 :P I am sure it's 8-9 max.

Grrr29/03/2010 22:29

lol is that Flibo's cat?

sDM29/03/2010 22:34

wtf is this..watched first 15 secs then closed...

Rikonserf199730/03/2010 14:52

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by DiDo-G
I rofl'd at theese 12-13 years old hands :o they look like kebaps :)

lol?:D Imp 12-13 :P I am sure it's 8-9 max.

wrong
i'm 11 :/

Rikonserf199730/03/2010 14:53

Originally posted by Rikonserf
Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by DiDo-G
I rofl'd at theese 12-13 years old hands :o they look like kebaps :)

lol?:D Imp 12-13 :P I am sure it's 8-9 max.

wrong
i'm 11 :/
and this is not my hands, its hands of my daddy. he like to eat a lot, whataproblem?

Rikonserf199730/03/2010 14:53

sorry bug

Lazze30/03/2010 17:45

Best handshow, do doubt..

chip30/03/2010 18:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJyFrnOANQ

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.