I cannot start the the timer again in a short

Started by iBanana
30/03/2010 19:13
Page 1 of 1
iBanana30/03/2010 19:13

My XJ AMXX problem:

When I start a run, I press the timer like always and it says "[XJ] You have started the timer" (I'm using the official XJ AMXX pack v2.1).
Everything's normal.

But when I try to "re-start" the timer, there is no additional message ("you have started...") like it is on the XJ pub. I know there's a different plugin running but it my case it seems like that the time won't get re-started until I push the end button and re-push the start timer.

So I just want to have the time "cleared" everytime I push the startbutton! (Like it's on the public server) And I think this is not working fine for me in the moment oO :D Or I am just stupid^-^

Epic paintskill screenshot: http://www.abload.de/img/epicj93l.jpg

xPaw mapper30/03/2010 20:41

restart round?

iBanana30/03/2010 20:44

Thats a solution, right , is this the only way? :D

Sniper TJ25/05/2010 07:26

i also want to know

Punk^25/05/2010 10:08

What xPaw said.. else you have to press the stop timer to use the start timer again.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.