foesho one demo at nuke

Started by zeh'zlakker
30/03/2010 19:34
Page 2 of 2
GaNJaZ^03/04/2010 17:37

gj fEESst:P:p:P:p:P

st1g rscpt all03/04/2010 19:03

its not ez with lj you noobs
russian gay cool music sps

zeh'zlakker04/04/2010 16:23

maximaLz, thank you. Well written, couldnt say it better myself.

A3TIUS04/04/2010 19:46

If I ever release a movie, plz come to help newbies like me with ur strong support...[;P]

A3TIUS04/04/2010 19:50

@ maximaLz

Its good to see some pr) step up for the newbies...

sPADERâ™ 04/04/2010 21:06

Originally posted by maximaLz
is that lj ? lulz


I find it quite ironic that you after that coment act like some gaurdian for beginners

WeMeRA04/04/2010 21:22

gj :)

kafds04/04/2010 21:31

Originally posted by sPADER
Originally posted by maximaLz
is that lj ? lulz


I find it quite ironic that you after that coment act like some gaurdian for beginners

-1

I think what maximaLz said afterwards was pretty much 100% accurate, even the great kayne agreed on that.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.