Need help with Counter:Strike Source *Moviema

Started by Mathzz
31/03/2010 18:56
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz31/03/2010 18:56(edited 31/03/2010 19:03)

How in the earth can i make campaths in source.. I've tried google "Counter strike source campath tutorial/guide/wikihow". Well, DID not help me.

I really appreciate if you guys help me out. :x
I've never played source in my life, not before i got my new computer maybe 2 weeks ago. SO please whine how much you can, but i still need help :)

Notice! Please make a FULL guide, even with screenshots if possible. And again, I have NEVER played or touched source engine before.

boom.dll31/03/2010 19:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCe_Lr6CVD0 - happy now? :D

Mathzz31/03/2010 19:57

Yeah, thanks :P
Btw, this is WAY to complicated in source. I miss old 1.6 demo edit ://

And f**k, i can't make a "flyby" or what the hell they call in source and follow my demo player :(

But 10x boom :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.