2 Cool lj`s
GJ Count!! :) nice jumps ;p
omfg man ur a freak the 250 sw and 248 bw ubern1 :D
we all love count (k) :P
finally got round 2 watching it.
rofl that is so mad.
Is that the WR 4 bw lj
yes it is aura :D
niceeeeeeeeee. And let me guess, its the WR for sideways aswell :P
WOW WOW WOW <3 wtf how you do that WOW :)
Oo very nice :o
very VERY nice!
tho, we all know its something rotten in this..
still waitin' for an eDark check
hehe..crack, i promise u this demos are real ;)
yea counts a freakzor :D
btw I was impressed off kimo doing 242 @ sideway in potatismos but 250 LOL :D
nicenicenice!~! I like u
Guys, sorry for old_topic_posting, but i need this demos ^^ reupload it plz..
man I wanna see it too =D I'm excited !!! :D
248 bw and 250 sideway...A lot of people made better now.
but they are not Count :P
who said that these are WR? SW is 254 aint it? and for BW dunno but stabilot made 251. Still, to do 248bw and 250 sw in a combo is insane :P
hymex did 254 sw and lolo did 254 bw
Please log in to post replies.