p3_alphabhop

Started by Pieshels mapper
01/04/2010 04:25
Page 1 of 1
Pieshels mapper01/04/2010 04:25(edited 02/04/2010 01:26)

Eh, the hell with it, the new mapcheck system is coming out soon and I wanted to test out how it would work.
So here is my latest project for you, it involves some weirdjumps, bhops and kz stuff.
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did ;)
(oh btw the reason why there is not many screens is that I haven't finished this map yet and everything kinda looks the same for now)

picture 1
picture 2

download version 1.2

Good Luck & Have Fun!

Pieshels.

P.S.
april fools FTW xD

opa01/04/2010 04:39

whaaaat

kodeman mapper01/04/2010 10:29

rofl..... you would pieshels :D

did u make this while u were testing my map? :D

Mephist701/04/2010 12:22(edited 01/04/2010 13:03)

download link doesnt work :(

Textures and lighting looks pretty smexy so please correct the DL link :)

geddyK01/04/2010 14:26(edited 30/04/2010 19:13)

Big map -.- but seriously what is it? xD

mtoboiii8000 mapper01/04/2010 14:46

Regarding the date id say the LOL fits^^

unBreakS18/04/2010 15:15

BIG MAp

Aguslashrecord holder Tournament #330/04/2010 18:53

haha lol by p3_alphabhop

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.