Lj records

Started by randd
01/04/2010 12:52
Page 1 of 1
randd01/04/2010 12:52

Hi all =) why on Lj record show only MS,Pre,units and Block =(
I want it show strafes then i know what demo i download because i can do only 5-8 strafes i should download then demost what have 6-7 strafes =) plz add strafes <3333

WeMeRA01/04/2010 13:29

Well if u can do 5 - 8 strafes u proably don't need to watch a demo with 6 - 7 strafes.

kREWAN02/04/2010 19:58

word WeMeRA ;)

ot: We'd have this question like a thousend times, and the answer is always gonna be no. It's just gay to that, because it have nothing to do with the block or distance -.-

Remote03/04/2010 00:45

Nice reasons right there.






---

Fliborecord holder Tournament #204/04/2010 01:50(edited 04/04/2010 01:51)

Originally posted by â–‘
Nice reasons right there.






---

I'm not sure who you're referring to but the original poster didn't give out any real reasons either. It's hard to make a counter argument when there's no original argument...

But, well, I don't see alot of sense in adding this feature. One can do 3 tiny tiny strafes just near landing and it could be counted as 11 strafes. On the other hand someone can do faster strafes overall but at steady rate and he only gets 9 strafes. There are so many different strafe styles that the strafe amount doesn't really tell you that much.

However, I don't see any disadvantages in adding this feature either, so what the hell, why not go for it? I don't think it would be a big job for eDark (a tiny job nevertheless!).

I don't actually really know my opinion... Probably I'd like to see the strafe count anyway.

kafds04/04/2010 02:24

Every small addition such as this one can't really be harmful in any way. I don't see any reasons to NOT add the strafe count feature to the longjump records-page. StuubHD is living proof that such things will draw more interest to the page. lol

Remote04/04/2010 02:33(edited 04/04/2010 14:13)

Originally posted by Flibo
I'm not sure who you're referring to but the original poster didn't give out any real reasons either. It's hard to make a counter argument when there's no original argument...

His argument is that extra information is appreciated/always welcome.

Originally posted by Flibo
But, well, I don't see alot of sense in adding this feature. One can do 3 tiny tiny strafes just near landing and it could be counted as 11 strafes. On the other hand someone can do faster strafes overall but at steady rate and he only gets 9 strafes. There are so many different strafe styles that the strafe amount doesn't really tell you that much.

This exceeds my knowledge. Is strafe counter so buggy and incorrect?

randd04/04/2010 15:01

XJ ............................................... FU

WeMeRA04/04/2010 15:57

Originally posted by StuubHD
XJ ............................................... FU


Someone please tell me how?

Fliborecord holder Tournament #204/04/2010 19:56

Originally posted by â–‘
Originally posted by Flibo
I'm not sure who you're referring to but the original poster didn't give out any real reasons either. It's hard to make a counter argument when there's no original argument...

His argument is that extra information is appreciated/always welcome.

He didn't directly say that.

Originally posted by â–‘
Originally posted by Flibo
But, well, I don't see alot of sense in adding this feature. One can do 3 tiny tiny strafes just near landing and it could be counted as 11 strafes. On the other hand someone can do faster strafes overall but at steady rate and he only gets 9 strafes. There are so many different strafe styles that the strafe amount doesn't really tell you that much.

This exceeds my knowledge. Is strafe counter so buggy and incorrect?

Ah, lol, you totally got me wrong. I meant the jump would normally have 8 strafes, but then he does 3 tiny strafes near the end that might not even give him any speed thus it would be counted as 11 strafes overall even though only his 8 first strafes actually affected the length of the jump. I apologize for my unclearness!

remake04/04/2010 20:20

Originally posted by StuubHD
XJ ............................................... FU

StuubHD... get back to the kitchen and cook us something.

kafds04/04/2010 21:18

Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by StuubHD
XJ ............................................... FU

StuubHD... get back to the kitchen and cook us something.

I recommend you both to change your childish attitude. StuubHD, if you want something to happen you have to fight for it, if it really is a good cause you are trying to achieve it will happen eventually.

remake, nice comment, +1.

Homie04/04/2010 23:15

Here we see krewan once again.

mighTY10/04/2010 21:32

Strafes does not really matter.It's just the player's style!

ORP21/07/2010 10:10

6 Strafes and everytime the average of 10 + ,but only board the 252 block,why?

It mostly depends on your strafes technique: straightness, quickness.

kafds22/07/2010 08:26

ShoCk is right. I've done 253s with 320 maxspeed 6 strafes and not even a perfect sync either. Thats when you do a bit quicker strafes. Anyways... this is offtopic.

Now that there are less jumps in the tops, there could be more details. I don't support the strafe amount idea anymore, though. Its because there are so few jumps now, and they're all so equal, its just 7 or 8 strafes (in Longjumps).

fizik22/07/2010 13:10

It only shows these stats because you can't be 100% sure for other stats. If people don't use plugins you won't be able to see sync and strafecount.(ok,you can count the strafes when checking the demo but im not sure if its accurate or not)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.