[moved] looking for a moviemaker

Started by koukouz mapperrecord holder
02/04/2010 17:15
Page 1 of 1
koukouz mapperrecord holder02/04/2010 17:15

Hi,
after fail attemps to find a moviemaker, I'm still looking for someone who would make my movie. Since i'm tired to always get lazy moviemakers, please pm me only if you are !!!!!MOTIVATED!!!!!.
I have about 45 demos, very good jumps for the most and not old and seen in every movie.
If you are interested send me a private message with a youtube link to your other works.
Thanks in advance,
Koukouz who loves you

Trolis02/04/2010 18:43

Unfortunately I can't edit movies ;/

remake02/04/2010 19:10

Originally posted by koukouz
Koukouz who loves you

awwwww

Lazze02/04/2010 19:30

I would have loved to edit it, but im not quite sure where my motivation is right now :(

Cobrex mapper Tournament #202/04/2010 20:00(edited 02/04/2010 20:00)

I am a moviemaker,i can do it for you,but ... i think that a player like you must have a movie made by someone better then me. ( www.youtube.com/cobrexu - my yt)

Good luck in finding him.

kREWAN02/04/2010 21:11

Ask at kz-pic ? :)

dArKRO02/04/2010 21:35

Ask FoF...or kz-pic , don't give demos to anyone..

JekkT02/04/2010 21:47

I wouldn't edit his movie. He is very arrogant in my opinion.

preZ02/04/2010 22:39

Sit back, relax and enjoy!

koukouz mapperrecord holder02/04/2010 22:45

Originally posted by JekkT
I wouldn't edit his movie. He is very arrogant in my opinion.


ok but i don't care really, just don't post here if it's to say that lol, and i have never talked with you so please don't judge bye

kyser02/04/2010 23:38

why dont u edit it urself so u have another symbol next to ur nick?

on: ask kz-pic

Ggs`02/04/2010 23:43

I can edit http://www.youtube.com/user/Gegess3n?feature=mhw5#p/u

btw kukuruz are you gayfish? :)

cahz0r Tournament #303/04/2010 00:12

make`it sticky

FoF mapper03/04/2010 04:20

moved to the right section.

WeMeRA04/04/2010 21:24

Hopefully you find a good moviemaker, looking forward to this movie! :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.