Movement angle measure?
i hate posting all those plugins with the reason "someone could use the code to create an uber olololololololol pwnz0r cheat to kill obama while wanking on t3ds old demos"....
just release the damn code... doing perfect strafe should be very easy to detect and see in a demo -.-
this is jsut like numb and his work on ljstats xm when he first releases it. "i wont release the code because ppl will be able to code uber cheats which cannot be deteced!!!!!!111".
>>"i wont release the code because ppl will be able to code uber cheats which cannot be deteced!!!!!!111".
ROFL
But in my case it is... You move mouse by x.xxx angle, then plugin calculate minimal angle change for speed gain, then maximum angle change before loose speed, then Ideal angle (and it`s not middle between min and max), next step comparing our movement with calculated values...
>>doing perfect strafe should be very easy to detect and see in a demo -.-
Maybe I should write a cheat, with random movements near Ideal value, and emulating all other "hand" movements ?
I`ve gathered all information for it doing MSL detection in ljstats, and i knew what i need to do to hide such things without any possibility of detection in demo. Also i have my own demo "logger", so i can check demo and edit what i want in it...
Conclusion - its easy for me, its hard detectable, and i don`t think that anyone want to meet such players on their servers.
PS i thought you have source files for it :D
PSS also it still have some bugs, and many things in TODO list, so I`ll do official release later, when all things will be done.
then just create such a cheat and try to surpass edarks check ^^
Advanced Sync 97.36 98.69
TOTAL NoButtons: 1 DoubleButtons: 0 NoGain: 1 LooseSpeed: 0
MoveVerySlow: 0 MoveSlow: 0 MoveLilSlow: 0 MoveIdeal: 73 MoveLilFast: 0 MoveFast: 0 MoveVeryFast 0 , seems theres a little bug.. I always get NB and NG on the last strafe, but I also got MoveIdeal there(and I also know that the button is "pressed") :P anyway gonna try it on other script, maybe the stats would be better than the trajectory ...or not ? :D
Nice +1 bug catched =) Can you post maxspeed and distance =)
I always thought that trajectory is a part of stats :D
Please log in to post replies.